Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 2, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #7,772 of 36,116
  Yeah, it's a part of the Holy Trinity - The Wire, Oz and Breaking Bad.

I haven't seen the Wire, maybe I should check it out when I have some time. I also got the Sopranos too, several of my friends suggested so I believe it won't disappoint.

Btw, how long we will go like that? Until a mod comes and warn us to talk about "Noble" things?
happy_face1.gif

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #7,773 of 36,116

I haven't seen the Wire, maybe I should check it out when I have some time. I also got the Sopranos too, several of my friends suggested so I believe it won't disappoint.

Btw, how long we will go like that? Until a mod comes and warn us to talk about "Noble" things?
happy_face1.gif

This thread tends to go a bit off topic most quite often. It's all good - once Brannan or John post a pic of a new gorgeous Wizard design things will get back on topic for a while.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #7,774 of 36,116
  Yeah, it's a part of the Holy Trinity - The Wire,The Shield and Breaking Bad.

fixed it there for ya
tongue.gif

come on guys , The Shield eats BB for breakfast (eggs and bacon , 52 formed with it)

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #7,776 of 36,116
  Well. Michael Chiklis is cool but you don't mess with the Holy Trinity. And I've watched pretty much all TV series for the past 25 years.

yeah i can tell that you've done some homework there, plus you also like wire so i am cool with your holy tres
tongue.gif

BB is probably the greatest series of the last 5 years , i really dug all 5 seasons of it

i will just put the shield a tad higher -watching 7 seasons/98 episodes in 30 days - i mean it must be great, right ?

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #7,777 of 36,116
  Yeah, it still is great and holds up pretty well. Now, if someone goes back to watch Twin Peak for instance will probably think What? as it's completely insane and now I literally don't remember why I was so fascinated with it back in the day. Hopefully the new one will be better.

I'm also waiting to see what they'll do with Wayward Pines even though I've read the books and the TV shows based on books rarely deliver.

I actually enjoyed Twin Peaks. It was a great show, but it basically fell apart in the second season. The first had a plot that was quite intriguing and engaging, though. It's a shame the writers couldn't hang on to the murder mystery plot, and started introducing all sorts of whack close to the end of the first, and in the majority of the second.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #7,778 of 36,116
  Well I did it, ordered my  K10's today and sent my impressions to noble. Now the dreaded wait begins but that's alright. Thanks to all for the posts and info. instead of buying cheaper ones and ending up with a bunch I jumped in for the best. should be a big improvement from bose triports. looking forward to really hearing my wa007 with a quality iem.

Welcome to the Noble brotherhood!

Now, it's the long waiting period. Once you get hooked on the sound, you're just itching to have them arrive so you can experience that great aural journey all over again.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:51 PM Post #7,779 of 36,116

yeah i can tell that you've done some homework there, plus you also like wire so i am cool with your holy tres
tongue.gif

BB is probably the greatest series of the last 5 years , i really dug all 5 seasons of it

i will just put the shield a tad higher -watching 7 seasons/98 episodes in 30 days - i mean it must be great, right ?

Really? It ended like 7 years ago. TV shows have gone down the drain the past few years, so technically GoT is one of the best give the circumstances.Sherlock also started off pretty strongly but went downhill but people only think of Benedict Cumberbatch when someone says Sherlock and they forget about Steven Moffat, I'll say aside from the weak ending Jekyll was very strong but most people outside of UK probably haven't heard of it and talking about it James Nesbitt is one of the best actors ever - I highly recommend Murphy's Law.

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #7,780 of 36,116

Also I was wondering if you guys could look over my review of the Noble PR
http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-pr/reviews/12266
http://www.head-fi.org/t/731161/noble-pr-impressions-thread#post_11181512

Sorry but we don't take kindly to folks who review audio gear around here - we're only interested in TV shows.

biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #7,782 of 36,116
Jan 3, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #7,784 of 36,116
  Interesting...

http://bit.ly/178ZY0D

Haha. Indeed, that's interesting. I wonder what's the IEM analogue of Breaking Bad, then? Kaiser 10? "Hey, I've heard the K10, it's soooo good", say 21% of respondents. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #7,785 of 36,116
Hey nice write up on the Noble 4's on CNET. Congratulations Wizard & Brannan, and the rest of the crew, you guys are really making a splash out there..

http://www.cnet.com/news/hearing-is-believing-noble-audio-4-in-ear-headphones/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back