Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 26, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #11,176 of 36,078

Yea, the site has some organization problems.  One of the two reviewers on the site is a frequent contributor to this site as well, here is his top list for CIEMS:
http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

Noble K10 is missing because he hasn't reviewed it yet.

I like The Headphone List quite a bit, I think both @|joker| and @average_joe do an excellent job. While the K10 hasn't been reviewed, Joker did review the Noble 4S and it is listed on his ranking here: http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

May 26, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #11,177 of 36,078
Had never looked at the site before, but found some interesting stuff.

Will indeed be curious to see who wins in the "countdown" format comparison of TOTL CIEMs ("Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout")
. Have to say I align with their findings on the CTM's (the only review up so far in the series). 

One curious note is that the Audeze LCD-2 and the Beyer T1 are both included in their "Custom In-Ear Monitors Reviews List". Hmmm...

Cheers

They list full size headphones so you can reference them against the ciems. You can filter them out with the options.

May 26, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #11,178 of 36,078
May 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #11,179 of 36,078
They list full size headphones so you can reference them against the ciems. You can filter them out with the options.

Thanks for clarifying. You caught me just before I tried shoving my LCD's into my ear canals. 
beyersmile.png

May 26, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #11,181 of 36,078
May 26, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #11,182 of 36,078
  Is anyone following the top ciem review post on theheadphonelist?  Anyone wanna guess what the top will be? =P

My guess is Jason will rank A12 as first, and SE5 Ult second, with K10 as third.
...with the vain hope that the Encore and Legend R/Omega make it to the list as late fighter challengers somehow

May 26, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #11,183 of 36,078
Seems a small thing to get annoyed about. Just scroll past if it's not for you?
I don't consider myself on red alert for posts in this forum. It's fairly incidental to my life!
I agree that when several people started posting jokes it was a bit much but I reckon Watagump brings a bit of fun and humanity to the thread. A bit of light relief.
Joke of the "week" probably a good call.

You are absolutely correct. I shouldn't get annoyed by it, so I'm getting up on the wrong side of bed or something (it's probably from being a life-long fan of comedy and having done stand-up before combined with being a bit of a jerk). I publicly apologize to Watagump for being petty regarding his jokes. Anyways, if he does do a joke a week, I encourage him to try writing some - it's a lot harder than one might think, but very rewarding when you get a laugh. 

May 26, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #11,185 of 36,078

You are absolutely correct. I shouldn't get annoyed by it, so I'm getting up on the wrong side of bed or something (it's probably from being a life-long fan of comedy and having done stand-up before combined with being a bit of a jerk). I publicly apologize to Watagump for being petty regarding his jokes. Anyways, if he does do a joke a week, I encourage him to try writing some - it's a lot harder than one might think, but very rewarding when you get a laugh. 

I'm serious.......would you please post a joke every week also? I bet you will find like 90% of us would love you too.  Dr M posts those hysterical short cut videos that are funny so I bet he'd appreciate too.

May 27, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #11,189 of 36,078

honestly, save your time and bother.....   buy a BTS

Hello Dr. Molton.

Sorry for my incompetence, can You please specify, what is BTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back