Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #2,926 of 36,062
No photos (yet)

As far as the switch aesthetics, size etc, it is the same as the switch being used on the universal products. As for limiting the art etc etc, in theory the switch certainly would have the potential to limit the art.

So, if I order some hello kitty artwork, couldnt you just make the switch into a nose or something? Here I go again having to solve all the worlds problems.

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #2,927 of 36,062
Can anyone tell me how long delivery takes to Australia ? For Universals that is.

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #2,929 of 36,062
Excellent... Then i will be enjoying them late next week.  Cheers

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #2,930 of 36,062
no probs, enjoy... btw you will get tracking info.
beerchug.gif

Mar 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #2,935 of 36,062
He's not that generous.

Mar 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #2,938 of 36,062
I just got an e-mail from Brannan, and this is the essence:

"..to inform you that your impressions will accommodate the K10. Once we receive your order, we will begin crafting your CIEMs.."

Wow! I can't describe how happy and relieved I am!
It was uncertain if the K10's could fit or not.. as them ears are small and one of the ear canals is quite narrow and small.. but now I know they will fit! :D

New mental phase.. how should they look? Wizard's design.. my own.. look like a million bucks, or something that people would'n look twice at if they even noticed at all..?

OMG.. I am so happy that I have this "problem" figuring out the design!!  :D

Mar 29, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #2,939 of 36,062

"..to inform you that your impressions will accommodate the K10. Once we receive your order, we will begin crafting your CIEMs.."

It was uncertain if the K10's could fit or not.. as them ears are small and one of the ear canals is quite narrow and small.. but now I know they will fit! :D

New mental phase.. how should they look? Wizard's design.. my own.. look like a million bucks, or something that people would'n look twice at if they even noticed at all..?

OMG.. I am so happy that I have this "problem" figuring out the design!!  :D

Dude, congrats!!! You must let me know how they sound when you get them. I'm leaning heavily towards a pair..

Mar 29, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #2,940 of 36,062

It was uncertain if the K10's could fit or not.. as them ears are small and one of the ear canals is quite narrow and small.. but now I know they will fit!
biggrin.gif

OMG.. I am so happy that I have this "problem" figuring out the design!!  
biggrin.gif

Congrats:wink: Now I am looking forward to receive mine !~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back