Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 2, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #24,549 of 36,116
  Oh, those are yours! They're gorgeous looking. When did you order? Did it take the full 8 weeks to build? How long did it take to get them from China to Saudi Arabia?

I'm just over 6 weeks in from my impressions being received at the lab, so am struggling to be patient and to resist the urge to be all like:

They arrived right on time. I had figured it down to the day, and when I woke up that morning the glorious email from Sunny was in my inbox.

Shipping to KSA? Well, to say it's a gamble is to be generous. Thankfully it took only seven days including customs clearance, which is some kind of record in this part of the world. 

Eight weeks or eight months, they're definitely worth it!

Feb 5, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #24,552 of 36,116
Very frustrating seeing the first Encore ciems trickling through...

I got the pics of mine through on Friday 13th Jan - & they had me thinking that maybe Black Friday orders are passed to interns or apprentices for fulfilment as, despite my having supplied an explicit visual, they weren't what I'd asked for. 

Of course Noble are putting things right - although I felt it necessary to back away from anything that requires interpretation, so now have a very 'vanilla' design on the way -  but the do-over crashed straight into the Chinese New Year break, so more delay.

If the early impressions that're being posted are accurate they'll be exactly what I'd hoped for & all will be well, but they've a hill to climb to compensate for the deflation I feel at the moment.

Fingers crossed.

Feb 5, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #24,554 of 36,116
Spent some time with the Encores today at CanJam and they're fantastic. The best layering of sound on the market. The soundstage is wide, but more impressive is how deep it is. Really great IEM and a benchmark to compare others against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back