Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 26, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #22,921 of 36,115

As said by grape powerade, Noble is unable to convert a standard K10 to an encore. Dont feel like you got jipped, you just purchased a 9.85/10 instead of a 9.9/10 IEM.

I disagree. All of you K10 owners purchased a 10 out of 10 IEM for what was available at that time. With the release of new TOTL IEM, then maybe, just maybe you could say 9.85 versus those, but that is yet to be heard...............
EDIT - just to say, I only own SE425's so I cannot wait to get me some Noble's! LOL

Oct 26, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #22,926 of 36,115

I disagree. All of you K10 owners purchased a 10 out of 10 IEM for what was available at that time. With the release of new TOTL IEM, then maybe, just maybe you could say 9.85 versus those, but that is yet to be heard...............
EDIT - just to say, I only own SE425's so I cannot wait to get me some Noble's! LOL

I like to pretend a 10/10 doesnt exist lol. Plus no matter how good any headphone is there will always be people who prefer a different flavor. You can have the best vanilla ice cream on Earth and the chocolate fanatic will still skip over it

Oct 26, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #22,927 of 36,115
John, time to get going on another flagship and name it Wata, should become a best seller by miles.
wink_face.gif

Oct 26, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #22,928 of 36,115
I like to pretend a 10/10 doesnt exist lol. Plus no matter how good any headphone is there will always be people who prefer a different flavor. You can have the best vanilla ice cream on Earth and the chocolate fanatic will still skip over it

Yes, perfect is a moving target

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 27, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #22,930 of 36,115
Audio Sanctuary the UK retailer seem to be making the prices up as they see fit.  Prices on all models have risen by over £100 on the Savanna/Savant and even more on the other models.

Would be cheaper to import and pay taxes.  

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #22,931 of 36,115
  Audio Sanctuary the UK retailer seem to be making the prices up as they see fit.  Prices on all models have risen by over £100 on the Savanna/Savant and even more on the other models.

Would be cheaper to import and pay taxes.  

I was under the impression that if you were in the UK and ordered from the Noble Audio site and paid the GBP price that shows, it would be sent from UK based aid2hearing, so no import charges or anything else beyond delivery.

Can't see any reason why someone would be going to a reseller then unless they were clearly charging less than Noble's site price.

Had a look at Audio Sanctuary and saw what you mean. Not sure why anyone would buy from there, must be something I'm missing...

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #22,932 of 36,115
I was under the impression that if you were in the UK and ordered from the Noble Audio site and paid the GBP price that shows, it would be sent from UK based aid2hearing, so no import charges or anything else beyond delivery.

Can't see any reason why someone would be going to a reseller then unless they were clearly charging less than Noble's site price.

Had a look at Audio Sanctuary and saw what you mean. Not sure why anyone would buy from there, must be something I'm missing...

You still have to pay import duties if you purchase with aid2hearing. No idea about the other issue but I guess as the pound value is so low at the moment the cost for the dealers has gone up a fair bit.

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:55 AM Post #22,933 of 36,115

Now this is very odd. Gisele at aid2hearing is definitely the official dealer for Noble in the UK. I bought the Katana from her at the price as listed on Noble's own website. Now checking the price on Audio Santuary website and they are asking for £349 more?! That's very steep...

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #22,934 of 36,115
You still have to pay import duties if you purchase with aid2hearing. No idea about the other issue but I guess as the pound value is so low at the moment the cost for the dealers has gone up a fair bit.

I understand about the value of the pound, meant I couldn't buy the Vibro Labs Maya's, however the price increase at Audio Sanctuary has happened this week, the pound hasn't crashed this week. Even so the price is still very high, bit of extra profit mark up by the looks of it.

Oct 27, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #22,935 of 36,115
I understand about the value of the pound, meant I couldn't buy the Vibro Labs Maya's, however the price increase at Audio Sanctuary has happened this week, the pound hasn't crashed this week. Even so the price is still very high, bit of extra profit mark up by the looks of it.

And I can confirm that I didn't have to pay any additional import duty etc. when I made my purchase from Gisele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back