Nintendo switch.. still worth it?
Oct 24, 2023 at 11:16 PM Post #61 of 67
I swear Nintendo milks their IP that it's getting quite stale. How many times are they going to keep making these Mario games? Mario Bros gameplay from 1985. Common Nintendo, get with the times! Look at Sony. Do something new. Why do Nintendo games still get high rating automatically? They should be looked at critically, unbiasely to see if they bring anything new.

Sorry for opening my big mouth before even playing this game. This game is awsome! What really got me is the sound in this game. Soundtrack is freakin awsome!

Just luv the animations in this game, especially peach's. The elephant is awsome!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 2:10 AM Post #62 of 67
Nintendo does achieve interesting technical feats with such limited hardware. This is one of the most creative games I've ever played.

He brings up very good points that makes this game really stand out.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #63 of 67
Nintendo does achieve interesting technical feats with such limited hardware. This is one of the most creative games I've ever played.

He brings up very good points that makes this game really stand out.

Sorry to keep talking about Super Mario Wonder, but can't contain myself how genius it is.

I giggle like a little child playing this game. There are some moments of surprise puts a smile on my face. Who ever thought of ideas in this games is a genius like Miyamoto.

In this game, I'm the one that giggles. In Fromsoft games like Dark Souls, the player rages, and the audience laughs.

I highly recommend. If it makes me giggle like a child, it's original magic is there.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2023 at 3:33 PM Post #66 of 67
I'm in complete agreement about Super Mario Wonder - it was a blast. Played it co-op with my girlfriend and now I'm thinking of starting over solo.

Dec 12, 2023 at 2:16 AM Post #67 of 67
Super Mario wonder was absolutely amazing.

Another great game that seems to suck out more performance from the hardware than seems possible is The Tourist.

I’m very very exited for a hopefully dramatically more powerful new switch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back