New Voxoa HD Wireless Headphones Thread. Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, 16 hours of battery!
Nov 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #46 of 56
Very nice review. I agree with everything posted. I'm highly sensitive to peaky treble, and these don't hurt my ears in the slightest. It's a very nice clear sound. I'm also a basshead, so the fact the headphone can boost a bit without sacrificing SQ is another very nice feature.

I haven't been able to get NFC working with my Nexus 4 however, even with the case off, but I've always had issues with NFC.

$150 is a little pricey.  I believe I found the OEM, which you can get the headphone itself for ~$60. Price wise, If it can stay at $100-110 and have customer service + a warranty, it is a very good buy.

Nov 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #50 of 56
  Haven't heard the R2, but the fact that they have 8 drivers makes me want to stay away. Multi driver headphones generally have great 3D sound, but are terrible for music.

The Bluedio R2 sounds like a Beats headphone, HUGE bass, with no detail and no highs.

The Voxoa is more well rounded, yet is mid recessed. I think it sounds better than the Bluedio.

Bluedio also has very poor customer support, which is a turn off. They do not respond to emails.

Nov 25, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #51 of 56
Haven't heard the R2, but the fact that they have 8 drivers makes me want to stay away. Multi driver headphones generally have great 3D sound, but are terrible for music.

The Bluedio R2 sounds like a Beats headphone, HUGE bass, with no detail and no highs.

The Voxoa is more well rounded, yet is mid recessed. I think it sounds better than the Bluedio.

Bluedio also has very poor customer support, which is a turn off. They do not respond to emails.

Thank you both for the reply, I will go for the Voxoa, waiting for good bf deals else will just get it drom AMZ at 110.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back