New MylarOne: Bijou released
Aug 28, 2008 at 1:40 PM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisw142 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Mylarone x3i's just stopped working, so if i return them will i recieve a pair of these?

Yes you will
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM Post #18 of 38
The detachable cable MylarOnes look interesting...It's too bad your memory's failed you on their sound, WalkGood.
tongue.gif

Aug 28, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #19 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The detachable cable MylarOnes look interesting...It's too bad your memory's failed you on their sound, WalkGood.
tongue.gif

Apologies I really forgot, lol ... Yea so many goodies at that show, was hard to keep track of everything I had the chance to test out, next show I'll take notes. Although, I did post observations I made, but mainly in #abi irc ... My focus was on the freq's and the ue11s and they both sounded great, guess you already know that I ended up buying the ue11's
smily_headphones1.gif
... Back on topic, I still have an old pair of the origional X3 & XB, which I still use on occasion and won't sell, unlike I did with my pair of X3i's ...

Thanks again Head-Fi, it was a Great meet, can't wait for the next one \o_

Aug 29, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #20 of 38
Still burning in my Bijou. Initial impression: sound like a UE SF3 with more bass emphasis (at probably half the price). I don't know how much it costs because the Bijou was part of a package (UE-11 pro + Bijou)

Aug 30, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #22 of 38
I believe the first batch is pretty much out of stock. The second batch is said to arrive in few weeks (mid Sept is what I heard). Hopefully I'll get a set in time.

Sep 2, 2008 at 10:39 AM Post #23 of 38
My second X3i set gave out recently (the right driver's volume reduced dramatically). ClieOS probably remembers helping me with the problem a while back. So, if I request a replacement I will get these? I'll wait to hear about the sound and build quality before I do anything.

Sep 2, 2008 at 11:26 AM Post #24 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ClieOS probably remembers helping me with the problem a while back. So, if I request a replacement I will get these?

You'll probably get the new Bijou. If I am not mistaken, the new Bijou is meant to replace the old 3rd series. Just got news than the new stock will come in tomorrow.

Sep 5, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #27 of 38
These look very good and are meant to be far superior to the old ones? Does anyone own both???

I believe the 1-4 on the box indicated the level of bass. 1 is the most (XB) and 4 is the least (Svi)
Cant wait to get my hands on these. They look very nice. They said they will start shipping overseas next week. I cant wait!!

Sep 6, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #28 of 38
My review of the Bijou 3 has completed. Those who are interested can read it on my IEM review thread (link in my signature).

Sep 6, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #29 of 38
ok thanks, ill look at it now
smily_headphones1.gif

Great thread!! You seemed to rank the Bijou quite low
smily_headphones1.gif
I havnt heard them myself but many people think they arent an "improvment" over the x3i and x3.

Sep 6, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #30 of 38
Wasn't the Bijou the one they called Petite before and it was described as for kids and people with smaller ears. I believe the amp took the Petite name but the Bijou is still there lowest model as per plan. Of course correct me if I'm mistaken.

I think the one people are waiting for is the Mylar 4's(or whatever it's new name will be) with the detachable cables.

The build quality is/will be better from now on with all their models but people should probably skip this and save their cash if looking for an upgrade to the Mylarones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back