New mp3 player or PDAA called Amp3 - AMAZING!!!
Aug 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #76 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
some of my folders are compilations from dif. albums so the albums don't match the folders.

You should be OK if you just select "Albums" from the Music directory and pick the one you wish to play.

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM Post #79 of 111
New high end amp? ... mmm... it also means high in price too.
frown.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 23, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #80 of 111
High end in anything translates to a higher price, however so far the Amp3 reviews indicates it has awesome sound at a relatively low price. So the amp price may not be as high as you are imagining.

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #81 of 111
Expect to have your eyes watered!!!!

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #85 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To play back folders, you need to create a folder in your PC with an album or files in it, then drag the folder from your PC into the AMP3, then the folder will show in the Music list. It shows as a folder-shaped icon. If you then click the right hand button, it gives the option to play folders or cancel.

I've got an AMP3 on the way & I am trying to prepare some music to put on it (only used iTunes up to now). If I create a folder & put songs/tracks in it from different artists will it play on the Amp3? Or is it deemed a playlist which I believe is not supported?

Thanks

Aug 31, 2009 at 1:25 PM Post #90 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's a .docx file?

It is an ordinary Word file that was made with Office2007. Word from Office2007 gives a docx appendix instead of the doc appendix of the earlier versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back