New Member Introductions thread
Sep 13, 2023 at 3:50 AM Post #14,958 of 15,598
Hola, un saludo desde la soleada España. Soy un amante de la música y un aprendiz de este mercado. Creo que en la audiofilia, es positivo empezar desde equipos humildes para valorar mejor el mercado. Por ejemplo, mi primer DAP fue un Fiio M3K y me proporcionó cientos de horas de placer. Hoy tengo mejores equipos y no me hacen disfrutar más de lo que lo hizo el M3K. No quiero olvidarme de mis auriculares de botón Sony de 20 euros que se portaron magníficamente. No olvides que en la audiofilia los rendimientos son decrecientes. A partir de una buena calidad no importa lo que te gastes en mejorar tu equipo, éste no se verá mejorado en la proporción del incremento de su precio. En mi opinión cuando llegues a un equipo que te convenza como suena, no busques más. Disfrútalo. Es una pena que en la ansiedad por encontrar algo mejor se pierda el verdadero objetivo que es disfrutar de la música. Esto me recuerda la paradoja de la la zanahoria y el burro. Bienvenido

Sep 13, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #14,959 of 15,598
Hello! I'm from Korea. I'm here to get information of iems and cables.

Sep 13, 2023 at 9:57 AM Post #14,960 of 15,598
Hello all :)
Started my venture into Head-Fi a few months back, and now I'm a bit afraid that I've been bitten by yet another bug :L3000:
Can't wait to learn what the Head-Fi world has to offer, compared to the speaker HiFi world, that I originate from.
Currently, I'm using an old set of Beyerdynamics DT990 Premium, and a recently acquired set of HiFiMAN Sundara, but I have a feeling that will change in the near future.
Thanks for having me, Head-Fi.org!

Sep 14, 2023 at 4:34 AM Post #14,963 of 15,598
Welcome everybody! :relaxed:

Just wanted to remind y'all that CanJam SoCal 2023 is happening on September 30th and October 1st. So if you're going to be in the Southern California area in a couple of weeks, you might want to consider joining us there. You'll be able to hear all kinds of gear, all in one place. There's more information about the show in the official thread here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-socal-2023-september-30-october-1.968887/

comehearcanjamsocal2023.jpg

@monf3307 @Skip Pack @ericsdsu1987 @12AX7 @jasonhifi @rod990 @Pantheus @kandaj @arsenKa @Whotasy @Zarah @wakarimasennlol @ObiYo @cyrus232 @antbanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back