New iBasso DX200
Jan 6, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #31 of 91
I talked to iBasso again today and they said they are getting things "resolved" and that there is no news yet. like it was said in a past post, this thing has along time before we see anything on this.

Jan 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #32 of 91
  I talked to iBasso again today and they said they are getting things "resolved" and that there is no news yet. like it was said in a past post, this thing has along time before we see anything on this.

With the X7 working out the kinks live in front of everybody which is good and bad I think maybe iBasso chose the Android platform (I hope) and are learning themselves and from FiiO trial/error on how to best apply and avoid issues facing the X7.

That's my guess.I think the universal framework of the droid which is used by millions will  if done correctly be a big draw to the avg consumer.
Just my opinion of course

Jan 6, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #33 of 91

With the X7 working out the kinks live in front of everybody which is good and bad I think maybe iBasso chose the Android platform (I hope) and are learning themselves and from FiiO trial/error on how to best apply and avoid issues facing the X7.

That's my guess.I think the universal framework of the droid which is used by millions will  if done correctly be a big draw to the avg consumer.
Just my opinion of course

Yeah thats what I was thinking, Since iBasso is taking there time with releasing any info I have decided to stop waiting for this and buy the Chord MoJo which is awesome device. I know you have it, I had it for a tour and loved it!

Jan 14, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #36 of 91
Design 2 ftw, hopefully this is around the price of the Fiio X7 so we'll see some competition.
I wonder if it will use Sabre's new flagship DAC or go with the tried and true 9018s. Missed out on the OG DX100 so I'll probably buy this as soon as it's released

I'm not sure we've seen anything implement the ES9038PRO.  Honestly, I'd rather see them use whichever DAC they want and just make it sound great.

Mar 16, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #37 of 91
Today's update from the iBasso Facebook Page:

Some details of the DX200:

1. RK3368 CPU (the latest)
2. 2GB LPDDR
3. The DAC chip is the ES9028pro
4. Dual micro SD card slots (not enough room to use 2 SD cards 
and the price of micro cards is falling fast).
5. WIFI
6. Blue Tooth

source: https://www.facebook.com/iBassoAudio/posts/1244715002224376

Mar 16, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #38 of 91
  Today's update from the iBasso Facebook Page:

Some details of the DX200:

1. RK3368 CPU (the latest)
2. 2GB LPDDR
3. The DAC chip is the ES9028pro
4. Dual micro SD card slots (not enough room to use 2 SD cards 
and the price of micro cards is falling fast).
5. WIFI
6. Blue Tooth

source: https://www.facebook.com/iBassoAudio/posts/1244715002224376

That was actually yesterday and that is on the other thread. Thanks though.

Mar 28, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #40 of 91
So balanced output ? Anyone ? Never mind, Facebook page confirmed to have balanced out

Thanks and for those without facebook access, it is confirmed in the other DX200related thread here. has it also been announced whether DX200 will implement USB DAC on PC? I use that feature regularly on my DX90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back