New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Nov 8, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #346 of 4,065
  The beast is unleashed. 

Piotr's masterpiece. CRAZY accurate, unforgiving, this is really what I need in a monitor.
It really need a huge voltage swing though. I'm listening with volume 50-55 on my AK120 to get to a normal listening level (compared to 39-44 with my SE5). This is my first IEM that really gets a huge improvement when amp'd.  

ouhlala, congtrats ! Would you mind taking some close ups pics? 

Nov 8, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #348 of 4,065
Yep, for more info check out custom art facebook page. Piotr uploaded some pictures of the process. You can also find the freq. response and some awesome tricks that he did in this IEM.

Nov 8, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #349 of 4,065
I felt the same way but Piotr's customer service is unmatched.  Clear Tunes was a good experience, JH Audio was decent once I got on the phone and explained exactly what was wrong in minute detail.  Unique Melody was the worst buying experience of my life.

Oh I absolutely agree on both parts. I got a cable for one of my ciem and the customer service was very good. After seeing the project from jazzyfi I might ge. my uerm reshelled eeventually through here but not any time soon.

Nov 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #351 of 4,065
Nov 13, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #352 of 4,065
I had a chance to listen to the flagship. To my ears it is f.. awesome - the midrange is magical, I felt like I was at the concert; bass is very quick but impfactful; treble extends superbly; the flagship have a lot of air. Of course this is just prototype and the final version may change.

does it sound like the pro 330 or more like the Music two and one? was it a bright sound sig? also was it balanced or U shaped sound sig? i am planing to get the Music Two yet i wana compare that model with it first. 

Nov 13, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #353 of 4,065
does it sound like the pro 330 or more like the Music two and one? was it a bright sound sig? also was it balanced or U shaped sound sig? i am planing to get the Music Two yet i wana compare that model with it first. 

Disclaimer: I've listened the protototype and it was build for Peter's ears so there could be some changes to my sound impressions if I would have the flagship build for my ears. Additionally, I've listened to them just for few minutes.

But....I would say that they are neutral, maybe a little on the brighter side of the spectrum. They are balanced. They don't sound like pro330 but people report that midrange of pro330 is magical so I would say that the midrange of the flagship is more superior.

I did not hear Musice Two or Music Three. I don't think you can compare Music One to the flagship; the latter is more precise and accurate; the only commonality which they share is that they sound balanced to my ears.

Nov 13, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #354 of 4,065
 I don't think you can compare Music One to the flagship; the latter is more precise and accurate; the only commonality which they share is that they sound balanced to my ears.

will actually i can, cause pro330 sound like baby SE5 and both don't focus on the "Fun" U shape sound sig, where the only product line that does focus on that atm is the Music one, two CIEMs.

i like the extended bright Treble, the Music two extend way more than Pro330 and got more Treble Quantity too! so despite the price it does offer what i am seeking, higher price didn't ever mean better bro :p 

Nov 13, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #355 of 4,065
will actually i can, cause pro330 sound like baby SE5 and both don't focus on the "Fun" U shape sound sig, where the only product line that does focus on that atm is the Music one, two CIEMs.

i like the extended bright Treble, the Music two extend way more than Pro330 and got more Treble Quantity too! so despite the price it does offer what i am seeking, higher price didn't ever mean better bro :p 

For me fun= V shaped sound. To my ears Music One does not have V shaped signature.

It's obvious that money doesn't play the music and much pricier product doesn't have to be better (Ety ER4 is a good example here). But.... to my ears flagship sound far more better than pro330, my CE BA4r and Ety ER4s and Lime Ears LE3.

As I said earlier, I can't compare the flagship to Musice Two or Three beceause did not hear them.

Nov 13, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #356 of 4,065
I think it's quite obvious from CA product naming. The music is meant for casual music listener and the pro is for monitoring. As for the harmony, it probably will work for both casual listener and professional, hence the "harmony".

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #360 of 4,065
Didn't Piotr say that it was finalized, that he was just waiting now for the drivers he needs to become commercially available?

No, I did not hear anything like that from him. At least he did not tell me anything like that. He told me that he may change some things in the flagship since he packed a lot of drivers in it and the flagship became big (he was telling something about breaking the fit/seal due to the jumbo size of the flagship).

And one more thing...Peter told me that there might be one more product in the future from the Harmony series:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back