New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Sep 12, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #1,502 of 4,065
  Great looking :) Have a nice time with it. 

Would like to see yours too when the time comes
wink.gif

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #1,510 of 4,065
Congratulations on your new Harmony 8 & Music One portnoy, Im sure you gonna be very happy chappy. Are you going to use them with Sezai's cables?

Thank you maguire. I am sure that I will like both of them. Listening to H8P with Sezai's cable will be an unique experience. :) I am curious of H8P technical capability & SilverFi musicality combo. Music One also, it is a great product I think.

Sep 17, 2014 at 1:13 PM Post #1,511 of 4,065
  Hey guys,

I just ordered a Harmony 8 Pro in sky blue. I am so glad to join Harmony 8 Pro club! 
atsmile.gif
 I will also order Music One..

Thank you Peter. He is amazing! Looking forward to hear H8P.

Congrats! 901 will drive H8P to the top level.

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #1,513 of 4,065
Thank you Jason
smily_headphones1.gif
Have you ever tried H8P with balanced card?

Unfortunately not. I didn't like balanced card much for CIEM, especially without balanced cable. It has way too much power, making the CIEMs sounds a bit dull. It may work with H8P though.

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #1,514 of 4,065
Unfortunately not. I didn't like balanced card much for CIEM, especially without balanced cable. It has way too much power, making the CIEMs sounds a bit dull. It may work with H8P though.

Fortunately I already have balanced cable. I prefer balanced card over minibox card. Regarding H8P has a bit high impedance, balanced would be fine with it. It should be tested :wink:

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #1,515 of 4,065
Fortunately I already have balanced cable. I prefer balanced card over minibox card. Regarding H8P has a bit high impedance, balanced would be fine with it. It should be tested
wink.gif

That's great. :) Personally I prefer more accurate sounding. 901 is already a warm sounding DAP, minibox card to my ears reduces the warmth to the maximum (still sounds warm), with better extensions both ways resulting in a clearer, more lively, spacious sound.  Fenli card sounds very similar to balanced card with a slightly more depth to it. 

Please leave comments when you receive them 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back