Need help from EUROPEAN HeadFiers! Coffee / Tea Survey - Get a FREE Cable!
Nov 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

HiGHFLYiN9

Member of the Trade: Zynsonix
So I'm working on a school marketing project and would highly appreciate some input from European Headfiers. It's a really quick ten question survey about your consumption of coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

I created the survey in Survey Monkey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JDVM9KK

I need to get a bunch of answers for this, so I will offer a drawing for a FREE brand new Zynsonix Xev 6" mini to mini cable. Simply complete the survey and add your HeadFi / DIYAudio name at the bottom. I will hold a drawing the drawing for the free cable in 3 weeks. If your name is drawn, YOUR MAILING ADDRESS MUST BE IN EUROPE. No cheaters :wink: If you have any additional input about coffee / tea or hot chocolate consumption, you're more than welcome to add it to this thread.

Many thanks for your help with my project! 

Bryan

Nov 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #3 of 13
Done.

Nov 27, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #6 of 13
How does it work when 90% of the coffee I drink is at university, where it is both free, and always waiting for me?

When I make coffee at home I use a filter coffee maker.

Nov 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #7 of 13
Quote:
How does it work when 90% of the coffee I drink is at university, where it is both free, and always waiting for me?
When I make coffee at home I use a filter coffee maker.

Hmmn, good question. Perhaps imagine when you get out of university and estimate your coffee habits at that time. 

Dec 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:
Thanks! Also please also let me know if you simply use a kettle in this thread. 

Cheers!

I use both a nespresso machine and a coffee press.

Dec 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM Post #11 of 13
done,

i use these 2 for coffee
for tea i use a water cooker
for hot chocolate a microwave to heat milk and melt chocolate in my milk

product1_6465.jpg
48367-groot.jpg

Dec 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #12 of 13
Late entry here but could I suggest considering comment sections in the future on the survey, as I think in several cases there's more behind the response than the simple options provided? I realise that you asked for additional input here but that's then fragmented from your survey questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back