MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Jan 5, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #211 of 1,383
  Hello, 

as built quality is mentioned and questioned, I can inform you a bit more in depth how we handle this important matter:

1.1. One basis for high product quality and reliability is the used material (components) itself.
1.1.1.  Our aim is that all parts will be either Austrian or Europe's origin. Only a few specific parts which will not be available here anymore, will come from other countries but under strict quality control of European core-suppliers. 
1.1.2. The materials itself are designed for extreme long lifetime. Where possible only metal parts are used. Surface finishing are not used as design aspect only, but for highest robustness against the "real practices".
1.1.3. Just as example, plastic foam parts will not be used due to critical life-time behavior.
1.2. Tolerances of all product parts are signed according six sigma methodology. The complete quality insurance system is based on the know how of key players in high tech mass manufacturing.
1.3. All parts can be traced back from the final product to the specific supplied material batch.
Allowing this, the serial number will be encoded and include all relevant data.
1.4. A specialty will be the robustness against dust and water. The product will be even washable!

Please understand that this tread is not ideal to explain every detail, but my promise, that you will read more in the upcoming homepage of Mysphere.

BR heinz

This is incredibly reassuring...amazed to see the level of participation here.

Jan 5, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #212 of 1,383
Hello my Friends.....so i was was changing a little bit the name of this thread

Regards from Austria

Nomax

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #214 of 1,383
washable? wow, so there's some kind of IP certification? That's really cool.

I think the new thread name kind of makes it confusing for those who aren't already aware of the product. I will continue to semi advertise with my forum signature lol

Jan 6, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #219 of 1,383
looking forward for this one. hopefully less power hungry than k1000

Jan 6, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #221 of 1,383
Around 100 dB/ mW depending on the final acoustic tuning.
So no doubt, this means- very sensitive ! :)

oooo that's good!

and how about the design? is it going to resemble the old k1000 or a jecklin float frame? because from the picture i think the design for the driver's angle is fixed while on k1000 its adjustable. anyway i love anything that has floating design.thank you for making this project

Jan 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #222 of 1,383

oooo that's good!

and how about the design? is it going to resemble the old k1000 or a jecklin float frame? because from the picture i think the design for the driver's angle is fixed while on k1000 its adjustable. anyway i love anything that has floating design.thank you for making this project

To the design:
Please be patient, that not the total headphone including the new head-bow can be showed right now!
> This is because not all patent application are finalized yet. This process is important a) to avoid conflicts with other manufacturer inventions and b) it's not allowed to publish any content of the new invention before finalized the patent application, by patent law. 
> However, the "speakers-drivers"in front of the ear will be adjustable to any specific head. This will be much better manageable as it was possible with the K1000. Also it will be a relative slim head bow - not comparable with the Jecklin Float. Additionally it can be said, that this new bow will fix the complete headphone very secure so it become easy to move your body without any problem.
BR heinz

Jan 6, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #223 of 1,383
cool. i just subscribed your newsletter. keep up the good work sir!

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #224 of 1,383
I only learnt about this last year. Excited! Though it will be pricey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back