My name is Ed, and I am a Night Owl / Insomniac.
Jul 11, 2008 at 12:22 AM Post #227 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
unfortunately being a night owl and taking a summer class at 8AM doesnt work to well. I get 4 hours of sleep a night, then sleep during class, work till 5 and nap till it gets dark...i think i really enjoy the peace and quiet i can get in the middle of the night.

LOL, I think I dropped more classes that started at 8am more than any other.

-Ed

Jul 12, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #229 of 239
Hey guys, I was around and thought I'd drop by and say hi!
biggrin.gif

Jul 12, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #230 of 239
I'm normally a 2'oclocker, but often times, I find myself using the sunrise as a cue to get some sleep before the next day.

This works okay during the breaks, where I get a decent 6-7 hours until noon, but if it gets past 5'oclock during the school year, I usually stay up, and sleep after class.

Jul 12, 2008 at 5:23 AM Post #231 of 239
Yeah I'm up till 2 or so. get up at 6am go to work get home around 3 or so nap for an hour or so when I can.

Jul 14, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #234 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Long time no see! Missed you at Can Jam!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, Greg!

-Ed

Likewise, I had hoped to get down there after the official party was over just to see you guys but life got busy. Basically I stuck my head up one day and realized that it had gone by...
mad.gif
D'Oh!
eek.gif

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #235 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Likewise, I had hoped to get down there after the official party was over just to see you guys but life got busy. Basically I stuck my head up one day and realized that it had gone by...
mad.gif
D'Oh!
eek.gif

Well then, we're booking your ticket to LA next year....just as soon as we make up our minds about the exact date!
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:58 AM Post #236 of 239
Checkin in a bit late tonight. No work tomorrow and just found out about the Amplive In Rainbows remixes. I will be up for at least one album length.

Mar 3, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #238 of 239
I'm a total night owl also. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 2:30 a.m. Even on days I have to get up some what early, I still stay up late. This is mainly due to me working 2nd shift for the last 3 years, but still, I love staying up late listening to music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back