My Little Pony Discussion thread
Jun 17, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #753 of 779
The Taviscratch scene in the house was the best.
Talk about death doesn't belong in a Y show, btw, so Gummy scene was my least favorite.

Nor does fighting.
gummy scene was freaking glorious. It just sounded like generic philosophical thoughts. xD the timing and way it was done was brilliance... And you are seriously disappointed because this is a Y rated TV show? Gummy didn't actually directly say death or anything.
Gummy scene for me was so so. But I'm so happy Derpy was in the Ep.

Entire episode was fanservice... I almost felt as if I was watching a fan made animation rather than the show itself. It was good, but just felt... Off.

Jun 17, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #756 of 779
Steven Magnet was not so good in the Ep. Still so hyped about it.
I was freakin' laughing so hard. xD he was just a stereotypical gay male at a salon. I might show that part to my boyfriend.

Jun 18, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #757 of 779
<-----
deadhorse.gif

Jan 13, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #758 of 779
Sorry guys, but you made me lose hope in humanity. Not trying to be offensive at all, but what's the fetish with the children's pony show with full-grown adults?

Jan 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #759 of 779
  Sorry guys, but you made me lose hope in humanity. Not trying to be offensive at all, but what's the fetish with the children's pony show with full-grown adults?

Funny, well-written show with good songs that I can watch with the whole family. And it makes me happy, which is reason enough regardless of the target audience.

Jan 13, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #760 of 779

You must not be very aware of humanity. Despite all of the antivaxers, Trump supporters, extremists, and generally horrible people in the world, we're all it takes to make you lose faith in humanity?
I mean, I understand people getting a little annoyed by us, but seeing all of the Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and popular band fanboys and fangirls out there doesn't make me bitter about my species.

Jan 13, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #761 of 779
You must not be very aware of humanity. Despite all of the antivaxers, Trump supporters, extremists, and generally horrible people in the world, we're all it takes to make you lose faith in humanity?
I mean, I understand people getting a little annoyed by us, but seeing all of the Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and popular band fanboys and fangirls out there doesn't make me bitter about my species.

very true. 

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #763 of 779
no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back