My Little Pony Discussion thread
Jan 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #226 of 779
Are we seriously having a best pony debate using post count? REALLY?! I'll trust your opinions on headphones, but ponies? They have nothing to do with post count.

Also, there is no comparing Twilight Sparkle to Derpy. The amount of development they have is vastly different. Of the mane 6, Twilight is best pony.

I'm not so sure about background pony... Derpy is alright though :p

Jan 13, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #227 of 779
Are we seriously having a best pony debate using post count? REALLY?! I'll trust your opinions on headphones, but ponies? They have nothing to do with post count.

Also, there is no comparing Twilight Sparkle to Derpy. The amount of development they have is vastly different. Of the mane 6, Twilight is best pony.

I'm not so sure about background pony... Derpy is alright though :p

I like the steroids pony the best of the background ponies.

What's his name again?

Jan 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #232 of 779
Quote:
I agree with the latter.

Sometimes Pinkie Pie is awesome, but sometimes she just annoys the hell out of me. It's very much a love/hate relationship.

I didn't like Pinkie that much before S3E3. After that, she climbed the best pony ladder for me
Also, I think RD is a little over-rated in best pony sense. There are too many people in the fandom that say that is is "20% cooler than any other pony" etc.

Jan 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #238 of 779

I should probably party before school starts....
Study, Exams, stuff.... I don't even want to think about it

Yay! Studying!

Once I set my mind to it and completely devote myself to it, I actually like studying. Though I do prefer having unproductive fun over studying, of course.

With exams coming up in two weeks I better get back to studying. Bye.

Jan 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #239 of 779
Quote:
Do everything you can now. When school starts. Bam! No more free time for anything. Even ponies.

It's a sad, sad fact.....
I don't think I'll have much time on weekends anymore when school starts, even though I'm going to be in grade 10
Also, it doesn't help that when I do have my second semester exams, I've got a large music show a week before that I do sound for (1.5k+ people)
I'll need to make a very tight schedule for when that happens....

Jan 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #240 of 779
Quote:
Yay! Studying!

Once I set my mind to it and completely devote myself to it, I actually like studying. Though I do prefer having unproductive fun over studying, of course.

With exams coming up in two weeks I better get back to studying. Bye.

One thing I regularly do when studying is listen to music. Experts say "no distractions eg. no music, computer, phone" and I agree with most but when I listen to music that I enjoy, I loose sense of time and just study for hours on end and enjoy it at the same time! Not sure if it works for everyone though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back