My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set.
Aug 18, 2011 at 3:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

flamerz

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking to pay around $100, but the price is flexible. I like detailed lows, but other than that I'm open to a variety of sound signatures. A detailed or wide sound stage is a pro, but not a major concern. I'll mostly be using these on plane or bus rides, so comfort is a plus. I prefer stems with smaller diameters. I don't expect to be walking or running with these, whateverit'scalledphonics are not a concern. Another bonus if it comes with good foam tips. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Aug 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #2 of 3
Look for a Klipsch custom 3, that fits your needs perfectly and should be around a $100 if you nose around a bit. It has a warm sound with a good bass that has both body and detail. Avoid the Re0 and Re-zero, I found the weak lows to be surprisingly flabby with overly detailed mids, an overrated sound.

Aug 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #3 of 3
Sony EX510 are very detailed and offers wide soundstage with rich, punchy bass. Others IEMs are like UE700, TF10Pro(used), Turbine, M2, S4i, HJE900, RE0, MC5, HF3 and PFE 012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back