Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2016 (April 9, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #286 of 348
Well the microtel suite is not as swanky as I'd imagined. But if I need to throw up during the night, it will be a short trip to the sink.

Apr 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #287 of 348
Well the microtel suite is not as swanky as I'd imagined. But if I need to throw up during the night, it will be a short trip to the sink.

You are the animal!
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 8, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #288 of 348
Hey all,
   I am going to bring my ZMF Blackwoods to the meet but unfortunately I have run into a little problem.  My cable has starting acting up and the right ear starts going out.  If you wiggle the cable near the headphone jack it comes back sometimes but it's pretty finicky.  Unfortunately, this just happened this week and although ZMF has sent a replacement, it hasn't arrived yet.  I don't really plan on listening to it at the meet very much but I thought others might like to.  So, if anyone has an extra Audeze terminated cable, would you mind bringing it along so it can be used at the meet?  Thanks!

I have the two cables that came with my LCD-3, id be happy to share.

Apr 8, 2016 at 11:13 PM Post #289 of 348
Wildcatsare1 - Thank you for offer to share your table. That is very gracious and will take you up on it. How early are you showing up to set up so I can be there to help? You can tell I am noob by that question. I know the meet starts at 10:00, but don't know if that is when everyone is showing up to setup or if everyone is expected to be setup by 10:00. Perhaps I am just overthinking it. 

Happy to have the help!!! I'll be there at 10:00 to set up, it's a great group of Guys and a few Gals, you'll want to wander and try out all the stuff too!

Apr 8, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #290 of 348
Overestimated the rapidity of my last errand and underestimated traffic. Be about 5:45 before I'm there. Don't drink all the beer. Srsly.

I wish I was there with you guys had a great time last year.

Apr 8, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #291 of 348
See you guys tomorrow .

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #293 of 348

where's the jacuzzi ?

Apr 9, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #294 of 348
Apr 9, 2016 at 7:47 AM Post #295 of 348
It's right there.  That stainless steel thing.  It's a micro-jacuzzi.

Matt, heading down early, do you mind if I take a dip in your Suites Jacuzzi? :rolling_eyes:

Apr 9, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #296 of 348
Apr 9, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #298 of 348
Well, I had to fend off a few rats during the night but I survived it. I used a Norne Audio cable to fight off my attackers. That cable is amazingly durable!!

Apr 9, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #299 of 348
  How about this for something out of the ordinary?!

THE WIFE WILL BE ATTENDING.

Make of that what you will.

There's a slight subliminal message there.  Joe will be able to SELL some of his gear at the meet, but will be unable to BUY any new gear.
tongue.gif

A few changes in my gear lineup:

* I won't have the Hifiman HE-400S as I returned them.

* I will have the new Emotiva Big EGO DAC along.

* I will have a pair of NAD Viso HP50 headphones available for sale.

* I will have a pair of Audeze LCD2, Ver. 2 headphones available for sale.  They are in the rosewood finish and have the Pelican carry case with them.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you.  The dinner / get-together event last evening was great to get a bit on a jump start in getting familiar with some of the members here.

Apr 9, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #300 of 348
Hey Guys, baring an accident I should be down there right before 11, would you mind helping Gowan to secure a tabletop, please.

Thanks and see Ya'll soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back