Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Sep 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #11,597 of 16,931
Hello all members on Head-fi and great thread and reviews.

I am considering buying either monster turbines pro copper or gold but i am a bit confused about which one to choose. The main music genres i listen to is rap, hip hop and techno which requires a lot of bass(basshead). I dont have the right amount of knowledge to tell how i like the the low, mids and highs to be but i want a lot of bass but without lacking/destorying the soundstage/Accurasity. I have readed alot of reviews on both and i have  find the copper to have bass but also more accurate than the gold but i am just afraid that they are less bassy than how i want them to be. 
actually i was thinking about buying the copper but i am confused and afraid if it does not meet my requirments.
which one do you think i should choose and will be perfect for my music taste forgot to say that i am going to use the Iems with my iphone 4s

-best regards Adel

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #11,598 of 16,931
  Hello all members on Head-fi and great thread and reviews.

I am considering buying either monster turbines pro copper or gold but i am a bit confused about which one to choose. The main music genres i listen to is rap, hip hop and techno which requires a lot of bass(basshead). I dont have the right amount of knowledge to tell how i like the the low, mids and highs to be but i want a lot of bass but without lacking/destorying the soundstage/Accurasity. I have readed alot of reviews on both and i have  find the copper to have bass but also more accurate than the gold but i am just afraid that they are less bassy than how i want them to be. 
actually i was thinking about buying the copper but i am confused and afraid if it does not meet my requirments.
which one do you think i should choose and will be perfect for my music taste forgot to say that i am going to use the Iems with my iphone 4s

-best regards Adel

How come you're picking between these two? They've been around for a while and I think you can do better for the money these days. For example, I would pick a Yamaha EPH-100 over either. 

Anyway, the Copper and Gold are pretty similar. The gold is smoother and warmer while the copper is a little more balanced. Not a big difference, though - just get whichever is cheaper. 

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #11,601 of 16,931
 Originally Posted by ljokerl

How come you're picking between these two? They've been around for a while and I think you can do better for the money these days. For example, I would pick a Yamaha EPH-100 over either. 

Anyway, the Copper and Gold are pretty similar. The gold is smoother and warmer while the copper is a little more balanced. Not a big difference, though - just get whichever is cheaper. 

thanks for your answer and suggestions. I a
cutally dont have so much knowledge about soundquality and how i like the low and mid and high to be. I saw the coppers and i have readed good reviews as i understand theese are maybe getting old? also that i can get the choppers for 149 pound brand new from amazon in Uk. The seller got great rating and reviews but i am waiting for pictures of the package from the so i can compare it and see if it fake or not beside that i am open for all sugestions i do like the design or shape of the in ear to be like the coppers or gold. I do like the design of the yamaha so i am going to check them out thanks

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM Post #11,607 of 16,931

Yep the GR07 from Lend me ur ears is probably your best bet in terms of price. The BA200 is quite expensive in Europe it seems. The GR07 isn't too badly priced at Amazon.UK

Well, not too badly price is like the original Gr07 price. Anyway, I'm in Europe and I never had to pay taxes on stuff from Lendmeurears. The list very low prices on the package and as the weight is pretty low - like 300 grams or so such packages usually pass through the customs without a thorough check. Of course, there's always a chance a package is held at the customs

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #11,608 of 16,931
You can always ask them to put some lower value on the package. Check the taxes and tolls for your country. Gr07 mkII are great overall but I don't know if they are great for vocals in particular. I feel that they are more balanced in that they don't emphasize any part but instead let you listen to the music as a whole. But great all rounder.

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #11,609 of 16,931
They put low price on their own, you don't have to ask them. I think last time it was like $0.98 or something LOL A lot of sellers put low prices but like 15-20 bucks. LMUE takes it to a different level with the prices the put on the packages

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #11,610 of 16,931
  They put low price on their own, you don't have to ask them. I think last time it was like $0.98 or something LOL A lot of sellers put low prices but like 15-20 bucks. LMUE takes it to a different level with the prices the put on the packages

The problem with this is that in case it gets lost or stolen in the mail you are not insured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back