Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Jul 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #11,013 of 16,931
Quote:
I think you deserve a few months hiatus after you hit 300 reviews.

Maybe the mods could lock the thread while you're away.

Can't say I disagree 
beerchug.gif

Scares me how much farther behind I'll fall, though. 

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #11,014 of 16,931
Can't say I disagree :beerchug:

I mean NO DISRESPECT but do you really think you would stop listening to new phones when you were away? I just mean that somewhere deep down that's what you love to do and just a break from feeling that you have to produce reviews and respond to questions might be enough to make you feel better.

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #11,015 of 16,931
Quote:
Can't say I disagree 
beerchug.gif

Nah, you'd only be gone from reviews for a few months. I'm sure you can still log on and browse the forums every now and then.

Jul 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #11,018 of 16,931
Again I want to clarify that I mean NO DISRESPECT. I'm merely amazed by your commitment and I want to point out that your reviews are actually what showed me that iems were more than just small conductors of sound, all sounding about the same, and that hearing is elemental but listening closely and understanding what you are hearing is an art.

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #11,019 of 16,931
Quote:
I mean NO DISRESPECT but do you really think you would stop listening to new phones when you were away? I just mean that somewhere deep down that's what you love to do and just a break from feeling that you have to produce reviews and respond to questions might be enough to make you feel better.

I would probably listen to just two or three pairs. When I'm just casually listening to music I don't need the best of the best - something at the RE-400 level would be sufficient. 

Quote:
Again I want to clarify that I mean NO DISRESPECT. I'm merely amazed by your commitment and I want to point out that your reviews are actually what showed me that iems were more than just small conductors of sound, all sounding about the same, and that hearing is elemental but listening closely and understanding what you are hearing is an art.

beerchug.gif
 It took me years to get to that point. 

Jul 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #11,023 of 16,931
The whole range is:

VSD1 and S - ~$32
VSD3 and S - ~$49
VSD5 - $65
VSD7 and 7 Bass - ~$199
VSD9 - ~$500

Jul 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #11,025 of 16,931
Quote:
I just can't believe that a $65 IEM is being set to compete with IEMs several hundred dollars more.

Well, this is VSONIC, and I'd like to think they're known (at least in some capacity) for pushing the envelope on what we should expect at a given price point.

I know I wouldn't have pegged the VSD1 to be around $50, considering how good it sounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back