Moth - I like them the best when they are dead~!(bandwidth sensitive)
Jul 22, 2001 at 7:39 PM Post #16 of 23
Tides, I admire your dedication to the destruction of big bad bugs.

"Shoot a nuke down a bughole you gotta lot of dead bugs."

I think thermal nuclear weaponry is the next step in pest control.

Jul 22, 2001 at 7:44 PM Post #17 of 23
lol... maybe ai0tron... but...

Don't they say that if there was a nuclear war, the only living thing to survive would be cockroaches... bummer
frown.gif

Jul 22, 2001 at 10:08 PM Post #18 of 23
Hmm didnt know there are MOTH brand speakers lol~! That is not a speaker for me... I can see myself coming home from a party, all drunk and see that logo as a real moth and end up damaging that speaker lol~!
redface.gif

These moths are amazing, I mean I had door closed, windows were open WITH screens, 100% mint condition screens with absolutely no holes. I hope I dont see any tonight...

Tides

Jul 22, 2001 at 10:25 PM Post #20 of 23
I know about the 'moth dust'.. I was in the tub the other day and a moth (a small one, but still dusty) fell into the water.. Being the animal lover that I am, I rescued it and set it aside on the bathroom counter (HOW COULD YOU KILL THE POOR MOTH!? HOW COULD YOU!?!)
wink.gif

... But DAMN that thing left a NASTY trail of BROWN dust in the water.. ewwwwwwwwwww...

Jul 22, 2001 at 10:31 PM Post #21 of 23
lol... don't worry about the dust,

What had those moths been eating?? Uranium?? I've been sick enough times to know that your stomach doesn't produce yellow sick... lol... if the next time you turn your light off, your room has an eerie irredescent glow, start worrying Tides
tongue.gif

Jul 23, 2001 at 12:01 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by fiddler
....(HOW COULD YOU KILL THE POOR MOTH!? HOW COULD YOU!?!)
wink.gif

if you look at the captions(text) of the last pic( URL)

I said " Interrupt my Headphone listening session = Death "

No moth and I mean NO MOTHS mess with me when my xcanv2/dcm370 is on. I would have *torched* them with a BBQ lighter if I wasnt so lazy
wink.gif

Maybe I should torch a couple and leave the bodies on my Deck, think they will get the msg ?
cool.gif

Tides

Jul 23, 2001 at 12:09 AM Post #23 of 23
tides - tho you definetely made it funny - i can't honestly say that you did the right thing...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back