MOONDROP Earbuds Returns!
May 14, 2024 at 7:05 AM Post #16 of 38
Are these even released yet? The official Moondrop webstore does have a product page, but doesn't even have them listed for sale yet. Shenzhen Audio is the only place that I've seen them listed for sale. I'm not sure Shenzhen Audio is actually an authorized dealer for Moondrop.

Edit: Hifigo is now listing U-2 for sale.

I ordered them from Shenzhen Audio, who to my knowledge is an authorized Moondrop dealer. I know many of the Crinacle IEM collaborations have been exclusive to them in the past.

I actually already have a tracking number, which is exciting! Hopefully it means it won't be too long before they actually show up.

May 14, 2024 at 7:24 AM Post #17 of 38
I ordered them from Shenzhen Audio, who to my knowledge is an authorized Moondrop dealer. I know many of the Crinacle IEM collaborations have been exclusive to them in the past.

I actually already have a tracking number, which is exciting! Hopefully it means it won't be too long before they actually show up.
Hope you get them soon. I looked at other products at the Moondrop site and there are no links for an actual purchase of any product, so buying through a retailer is the only option as far as I can tell.

May 14, 2024 at 7:53 AM Post #18 of 38
May 14, 2024 at 5:45 PM Post #20 of 38
Last edited:
May 14, 2024 at 6:05 PM Post #21 of 38
Thanks for the link. Funny, I looked for the Moondrop AE store earlier and for whatever reason the search didn't get a result. AE is so weird sometimes.
If you'd rather order from Amazon, it's available there now too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0D443QXL1

Agreed, AE search sucks. I have to use Google to search AE products. If I try searching from within AE, I rarely find what I'm actually looking for.

May 14, 2024 at 6:19 PM Post #22 of 38
If you'd rather order from Amazon, it's available there now too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0D443QXL1

Agreed, AE search sucks. I have to use Google to search AE products. If I try searching from within AE, I rarely find what I'm actually looking for.
Thanks! I'm gonna hold off ordering for now, delivery date range from both AE and Amazon coincides with travel plans. Don't want a package sitting at my front door while I'm away.

May 17, 2024 at 11:13 PM Post #23 of 38
I'm assuming no one has received theirs yet? I'm just waiting for some reviews and impressions to come in before I order. Which I'm sure they're gonna sound good (it's moondrop after all), so I guess I really don't have to wait...

May 18, 2024 at 9:27 AM Post #24 of 38
Ordered

May 18, 2024 at 9:28 AM Post #25 of 38
I'm assuming no one has received theirs yet? I'm just waiting for some reviews and impressions to come in before I order. Which I'm sure they're gonna sound good (it's moondrop after all), so I guess I really don't have to wait...
Mine have entered the US, but haven't arrived to me yet. I imagine they'll get here sometime in the next week, unless there's a weird delay with the courier.

May 19, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #27 of 38
Just got mine!
Build is good, not too heavy once you've got foams on and they get a decent fit in my ears. Cable isn't the best, but also not really problematic apart from holding its shape. It isn't microphonic at least.
Sound is warm neutral, but fairly dark. Treble extension isn't there really. This leaves them lacking apparent detail and separation compared to something like the Yincrow X6.

Overall I'd say they're a bit pricey vs other buds when comparing sound quality alone. The build does make up for this to a degree though.

May 20, 2024 at 10:43 AM Post #28 of 38
Just got mine!
Build is good, not too heavy once you've got foams on and they get a decent fit in my ears. Cable isn't the best, but also not really problematic apart from holding its shape. It isn't microphonic at least.
Sound is warm neutral, but fairly dark. Treble extension isn't there really. This leaves them lacking apparent detail and separation compared to something like the Yincrow X6.

Overall I'd say they're a bit pricey vs other buds when comparing sound quality alone. The build does make up for this to a degree though.
I thought MD is doing this without foam? If you wear it with foam then surely dark.

May 20, 2024 at 11:13 AM Post #30 of 38
They provide foams with them. Without yes it's brighter, but standard issues of not getting a very secure fit in my ear at least.
Yeah i think they are tuned to use it without. Good news. I bought this for this specific use, no foam needed

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back