Modified usage of Super.fi 5pro
Aug 10, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #31 of 296
I say (wait, no, I DEMAND) that we have a name for this simple yet darn good mod. The OP should have first say on what it should be called, but others could pitch in, but imo the OP should be the final say on what the mod title should be.

Aug 10, 2006 at 5:08 AM Post #32 of 296
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
I say (wait, no, I DEMAND) that we have a name for this simple yet darn good mod. The OP should have first say on what it should be called, but others could pitch in, but imo the OP should be the final say on what the mod title should be.

Agreed. Just made the change, and they are AMAZING. The sound is so much better, the seal is staying, and I can lay down with them. Yeah... this needs a name.
etysmile.gif

Aug 10, 2006 at 4:27 PM Post #41 of 296
Hey I am just a lucky amateur, FS; freaking sweet, or flip-side it is.
Just for tickle, how about flip-flop? I wear sandals everywhere man.

Catch you on the flip-side
eggosmile.gif

Aug 10, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #42 of 296
I'll just chime in to say hello, since I haven't been around in a while (trying to ease the pain in my wallet lately). I tried the "FS" a few months ago just while doing gigs b/c they definitely look a lot better this way. I haven't switched the cables yet b/c my monitor send is in mono anyway. I'll have to switch them around for recreational use as well. IMHO, I think they fit just as well and sound just as good-Neither better or worse-they actually look very cool (as opposed to looking like shrek) now. Spread the SF5P love
cool.gif

Aug 10, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #43 of 296
Could someone rehost the pic on imageshack for me? For some reason I cannot view it here, I think it is my work firewall... I have these phones and really want to see / try this setup

Aug 10, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #44 of 296
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicu2001
Could someone rehost the pic on imageshack for me? For some reason I cannot view it here, I think it is my work firewall... I have these phones and really want to see / try this setup

You might have to login in order to open the attachment.

Simply connect the "left" cable to the "right" driver unit and vice versa for the other one, viola, wears it like the picture shows. Hope this help.
blink.gif

Aug 10, 2006 at 6:30 PM Post #45 of 296
I had to login to post, but I was thinking the same thing myself at first
rs1smile.gif

For some reason the attachment comes up blank.. if someone could possibly rehost it on imageshack for me so I know I am doing it right, it is much appreciated =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back