Miami Meet 2/18/06
Nov 30, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #18 of 302
I'm no good for anytime in December... ho ho ho!!! (Last year, I did come to a December meet and I'm still hearing it from people about how I cancelled on them.) January would be fine.

Nov 30, 2005 at 8:11 PM Post #19 of 302
I'm sorry I didn't think to ask you Wayne considering the distance you have to travel,you know your first on my list dude.It's looking like a January mini and it would be great if you could attend.Gary.

Nov 30, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #20 of 302
It sounds like this is moving from a mini meet to a Meet. If we get enough interest, I could rent a room at the Amerisuites. I don't want to be in charge this time but will book the room. We are up to 8 people interested.

Nov 30, 2005 at 10:29 PM Post #21 of 302
Lets make it a meet and see if we can get a few more new faces involved.Mike,I'll take charge of this one but I may need some guidance and we'll need some brew
icon10.gif
.Gary.

Dec 1, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #24 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2
That sounds great John,how long do we need to brew.We'll shoot for the second week of Jan.,is this long enough?Gary.

We need about 3 weeks lead time on the brew. I have to check my calendar as I may have a trial in January. If so, I would not be able to do the meet the weekend before the meet but could do it the weekend after. I will check tomorrow.

Dec 1, 2005 at 6:09 AM Post #26 of 302
hrmm a meet already? you guys just want me to finish my dynamite
tongue.gif

i have DT990's if you want to listen to them, also K701's, K1000's and HF-1's... amps i have a dynahi (working but not done, it will be a dynamite when its done), a dynalo, a pimeta and i guess thats it...

and miami would be great, hell broward i can do, but damn i almost died going to tampa man i was like half asleep the way up and i had to have my friend drive the way down, i was pooped...

but ya, late december dosent work for me as i will be in NY... but january is good i guess... cant in early feb

Dec 1, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #27 of 302
This is a Miami/Broward shindig - so don't worry we aren't driving to Tampa!

It sounds like this is turning out to be a good get-together with a nice array of gear. Just what we all need
biggrin.gif
Flecom, you have a lot of the stuff I'm currently interested in like the various cans you own.

Good news on my front too today - I just got the docs for our condo in downtown Miami, closes on Jan 4th! Yay no more renting a slumhole and gives a possible spot to use.

Dec 1, 2005 at 9:12 PM Post #29 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by TURBO
If I am not traveling, I might go. I will be in a overseas trip from 12-16-05 to 01-01-06.

I have Rudistor NKK-01, Portaphile X3, SMV3 (modded), SR-225 and HD-600.

None of this "I might go". Show up with some mini to mini's TURBODOCK II's and your gear and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back