Melos SHA-Gold on eBay!
Dec 19, 2003 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jpelg

Needs a regular fix of 'Fi
'06 Nat Meet Co-Coordinator
There's one currently on eBay whose auction ends in just over 6 hours. Looks to be in very good condition. Description says excellent. No bids yet!

Link here

* I have no affiliation with the seller, nor first-hand knowledge of the actual amp itself.

Dec 19, 2003 at 8:43 PM Post #3 of 6
Man, that faceplate almost looks kinda gold-ish...

I had a Melos SHA-Gold with an ugly faceplate like that.. It was saddening (not to mention really ugly). Prospective buyers might want to look into that, as his negative feedback was that he misrepresented the item.

[To clarify, what I mean is that, while most of the faceplate should be black (minus the gold print, the one I had had this weird gold-ish pattern on the black parts. If I were home right now, I'd post a pic. However, it might just be the camera playing tricks.]

Dec 19, 2003 at 9:16 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by aeberbach
Mine has gone a little gold too. I can only guess at how the faceplate is finished but it looks like black paint over gold anodizing.

Ah.. so apparently it's 'normal'?... Wonder if there's any way to prevent this..
frown.gif

But if it's truly going gold, then the amp is no longer in 'like new' condition... IMHO, anyway

Dec 19, 2003 at 11:44 PM Post #6 of 6
Wow, nobody placed a bid, amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back