MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Apr 10, 2015 at 10:40 AM Post #196 of 378
ooh they look nice.

interesting.

i was lucky enough to have my hobby playing computer games pay for my headphones. (trading Counter Strike Global Offensive items)

Nice! Did you get these or something else?

BTW guys I totally spaced and forgot to post this. MEE says the cable are a 2mm DC type connection? Anyone know what aftermarket cables would fit that?

"It's a 2mm DC connector. It's not really proprietary but it's not a very

common socket. I believe Panasonic has used similar on the HJE900 earphones

and there may have been a few others as well. For the M6 PRO it was a more

practical solution than MMCX connectors, which are either very expensive

(which doesn't work with a $50 price point) or very poorly made (which

doesn't work, period"

Apr 10, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #197 of 378
I've had these for about 3 weeks now. I like the good sub bass, especially when listening to classical organ music, which can go as low as 16 Hz. For most types of music, I do find the 1k Hz region recessed and the 3k Hz shrill. Fortunately, the FiiO X1 that I use these with have EQ bands at 1k Hz and 3k Hz, so I boost the 1k Hz by 3dB and reduce the 3k Hz by 4dB. Now they sound fine to me, especially for the $50 that I paid for them.

Apr 23, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #201 of 378
Wow. If this had been available when I got into headphones, I probably wouldn't have the job I have now, or even be here 
ph34r.gif

I was just looking for a good set of earphones that would last...and now here I am...

Apr 23, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #203 of 378
You gonna get the pros?

Yeah I've been waiting for a budget monitor-fit IEM with RC and a mic cable, a throwaway/beater alternative to my W30s. Thought VSD3S would win, and I loved everything I read about their sound, but these guys brought a mic cable first so they get my money!

Apr 23, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #205 of 378
Yeah I've been waiting for a budget monitor-fit IEM with RC and a mic cable, a throwaway/beater alternative to my W30s. Thought VSD3S would win, and I loved everything I read about their sound, but these guys brought a mic cable first so they get my money!

Cool! They seem to fit all your criteria!
Waiting for my pair thanks to this thread! I have original M6 and they're incredible value for what they deliver. Included package accessories is just to good to be true for $50 :)

Yup pretty good deal :wink:

Apr 24, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #208 of 378
  I just got mine today. I have an ipod shuffle 4th gen and an iphone 5s. Do you guys think a fiio E6 is worth getting? Should I get a sansa clip with an E6 or a different dac/amp?

I wld say 5S wld suffice if not shuffle (but sure it can handle)....however, if you cld afford both clip+E06 is fine as well,if you ask me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back