Mayberry On Acid: First Ever Fairfax, CA Meet February 2, 2008!
Dec 17, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #16 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We need a name for this mile-high trio. So far I have:

- Tres Amigos.
- Saint V & the Sinners.
- The Wandering Jew + Two.
- 3 Crackers Gone Wild.
- Assorted Nuts.

You get the idea ...

If thrice man's up, and joins us on Thurs rather than taking the wimp flight on Fri, then we'll have a quartet to name, but we can deal with that when/if it happens.

I'm all man!

Just got the vacation approval so I'll be traveling on Thursday to San Fran. Not gonna make the Continental flight since I can get better rates and contribute to a free ticket via Southwest....but I'll be there....flying into San Fran airport.

Can someone pick me up? I'll post flight details in the next few days.

Dec 17, 2007 at 3:36 PM Post #17 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone pick me up?

On behalf of all involved....LMAO!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #20 of 433
Quote:

I'm all man! ...

Indeed you are, Stephen. You are the man for doing the Thurs thing. About that ride, though, there's a guy out there named BART who will take care of you. jp's car is likely full with the Jolly Three from FL, unless he rents a van for the weekend (preferably with flowers covering it, so it will be inconspicuous when we get to Mayberry).

I'm sure we'll figure something out, particularly with Al managing the proceedings.

Dec 17, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #21 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We need a name for this mile-high trio. So far I have:

- Tres Amigos.
- Saint V & the Sinners.
- The Wandering Jew + Two.
- 3 Crackers Gone Wild.
- Assorted Nuts.

You get the idea ...

If thrice man's up, and joins us on Thurs rather than taking the wimp flight on Fri, then we'll have a quartet to name, but we can deal with that when/if it happens.

Well, I'm looking at that Continental flight seeing as it's not that much more expensive than the Southwest flights....perhaps I will take that. It's just that Oakland is more expensive...oh well. Maybe I will join y'all in Houston.

Would that be a fun flight to take?

I think so!

Dec 17, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #22 of 433
Quote:

Well, I'm looking at that Continental flight seeing as it's not that much more expensive than the Southwest flights....perhaps I will take that. It's just that Oakland is more expensive...oh well. Maybe I will join y'all in Houston.

I think so!

Well, Sir Thrice, you should only take that flight if it sounds like fun. I was planning on driving the van to pick up from both airports because JP's sporty little VW GTI cannot accommodate the Three WiseAsses from the East plus luggage, let alone the Fearsom Foursome. I cannot recall the arrival time for the Oakland flight, but just make sure yours isn't exactly the same time and we will be good.

Dec 17, 2007 at 7:28 PM Post #23 of 433
Voltron,
I got the approval from the boss to come but I have to bring her. I will only have portable gear so I don't need any table space.

Dec 17, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #24 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Voltron,
I got the approval from the boss to come but I have to bring her. I will only have portable gear so I don't need any table space.

No worries, Bigguy, you and the boss will be in the Attendee column momentarily.

WARNING: I also have confirmed that [size=medium]stevieo[/size] will attend the meet and pre-meet festivities. I better take out an extra insurance policy or something.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #25 of 433
Quote:

I think so!

Yes!!! You know you want to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No worries, Bigguy, you and the boss will be in the Attendee column momentarily.

WARNING: I also have confirmed that [size=medium]stevieo[/size] will attend the meet and pre-meet festivities. I better take out an extra insurance policy or something.
very_evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

What flight is he taking?
eek.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:24 PM Post #27 of 433
Quote:

Well I went with Southwest since I could save $50 and put it toward my frequent flyer miles. But I will be arriving on Thursday night at 10:35PM at San Francisco airport.

Booo.

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #29 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Someone needs to watch him at all times. The person should have at a minimum first aid skills. EMT training would be beneficial as well as access to a portable defibrillator. Extra money for bail is a necessity.

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #30 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone needs to watch him at all times. The person should have at a minimum first aid skills. EMT training would be beneficial as well as access to a portable defibrillator. Extra money for bail is a necessity.

I think I found a suitable chaperon:

Nun5-frown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back