Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Apr 18, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #946 of 948
Just got it for several hours, need more listening time. Initial impression: similar sound signature as Magaosi K5 with a slightly smoother treble (very slightly), and some bass quantity more (again, very slightly). The X3 has lower sensitive than K5 (K5 is really a very very sensitive IEM). I also found the soundstage of K5 is wider.

But I need to play around with cables to have a better comparison (these conclusion made on stock cable of X3 and K5 have a quite good cable already.

Edit 1: With a silver cable, I would say X3 is a K5 with slightly more bass quantity and lower sensitive, almost the same sound signature IMHO.

Would you say that with the cable change, X3 has the same soundstage or is the soundstage wider in K5. Considering , that X3 is more expensive than K5, it doesn't seem then that it would be worth it, then.

I've only heard impressions from another user, who characterized it as a "wow" experience for the price (not in the same words)

EDIT:
Thought it would be better to create, a new thread to discuss about Magaosi X3 instead of discussing here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/magaosi-x3-impressions-thread.877659/

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #947 of 948
Bringing the k3p back to a new life, balanced from the zx300, with mandarin tips.
2018-10-01 10.03.29.jpg

Oct 1, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #948 of 948
Would you say that with the cable change, X3 has the same soundstage or is the soundstage wider in K5. Considering , that X3 is more expensive than K5, it doesn't seem then that it would be worth it, then.

I've only heard impressions from another user, who characterized it as a "wow" experience for the price (not in the same words)

EDIT:
Thought it would be better to create, a new thread to discuss about Magaosi X3 instead of discussing here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/magaosi-x3-impressions-thread.877659/

I have both and I’ll check it out tonight and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back