Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Mar 13, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #61 of 948
   Quote:
Hi,
could anyone compare K3 Pro to Vsonic GR07?
Thanks

The VSONIC GR07, at one time was one of the best dynamics to be had at its price point, but the soundstage is not as big as some dynamics I've encountered today -like the MEMT X5 and the UiiSii HM7 where resolution and expansion of their soundstage is just more improved. While, the K3 just plays at another level where the competition is at a much higher level. They're just better in separation, imaging, soundstage/head stage, bass, and overall details are just more refined and realistic. The GR07's are good, but the K3's are much better and great for their price.

cool.gif
Law of Diminishing returns.

With these new Graphene drivers and B/A technology it's just a matter of time before someone makes a $150 --- $350 IEM that keeps up with the REALLY big TOTL offerings. JMHO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

True!....it's only a matter of time!

Mar 13, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #62 of 948
Absolutely LOVE the BK50, next to the more pricey LZ A4 it is my second favourite IEM, better than some of my circa £150-200 sets. The big question which has been mentioned slightly in this thread is... is it worth buying if you have the LZ A4?!?

From what i deduce from this thread is it MIGHT be more detailed with POSSIBLY more articulate bass? I'm not going to ask if it is better than the A4 (that'd be pointless as it's all personal), but is it different enough that I wouldn't be annoyed buying it from Asia to the UK?

Mar 13, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #64 of 948
   Quote:

The VSONIC GR07, at one time was one of the best dynamics to be had at its price point, but the soundstage is not as big as some dynamics I've encountered today -like the MEMT X5 and the UiiSii HM7 where resolution and expansion of their soundstage is just more improved. While, the K3 just plays at another level where the competition is at a much higher level. They're just better in separation, imaging, soundstage/head stage, bass, and overall details are just more refined and realistic. The GR07's are good, but the K3's are much better and great for their price.

True!....it's only a matter of time!

Does the x5 walk over the gr07?

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #67 of 948
  How does EDM sound on these? I'm still in love with my K1's, more amazed every day. But in case I will get some extra cash I might upgrade :D

Nice Share! Tried it (via LD MkIII) on my A4s - very cool. A bit nutty, but still good and well engineered.
Tried it on my Nighthawks. Verrrry Nice! Really playing with soundstage.

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #68 of 948
Hi All,

Happy A4 owner here, tempted by the price and impressions of the K3 Pro - how does the soundstage compare to LZ A4?

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #69 of 948
Listening to my K3 Pro for the first time....Oh My!The quality and quantity of the bass is pretty close to the best I've ever heard and that's straight ootb seems to blend seamlessly with the mids and highs which are crystal clear with a hint of warmth Instrument separation is superb..open and spacious sound stage...yea Twin, you are right, These compete very well with the A4 and I happen to LOVE The A4. Pretty remarkable for straight ootb..Oh yea perfect fit and seal with the installed tips and the installed filter sounds great!! So far extremely pleased!!

Hi All,

Happy A4 owner here, tempted by the price and impressions of the K3 Pro - how does the soundstage compare to LZ A4?

Quoting the above post. not exactly an A/B comparison but gives us an idea how they stack up I reckon :)

Mine is on its way, again, can't wait to get it.... I currently have the 1more triple driver and 5/6ba from AK. 

Mar 14, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #70 of 948
Does the x5 walk over the gr07?

No, definitely not. The GR07's still has a large following because of its own distinguishable sound signature, which I still rate highly. But, the X5 can directly compete in the sense that it can match it in details and micro-details as well as compete in excellent bass. But, again.....I have to factor in the resolution and natural-like sound signature, which I personally think has to go to the X5's.

Mar 14, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #72 of 948
Is there a significant difference in sound reproduction with the pros and the non pros?

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #75 of 948
  how is the isolation on the K3 pro?

beerchug.gif
From which Direction? Isolation from Outside noise or from internal radiation outwards?

biggrin.gif
blink.gif
TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back