Madison, WI meet?
Jul 17, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #31 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacose
huzzah!

so we need to solidify a date.

edit: I usually work Sun-Tues. Pretty much any other time would work. No huge plans for the weekends right now, I may be gone July 28-29, but it is an impromptu camping trip and not yet for sure.

edit2: I am going to the Black Crowes concert in Milwaukee on the 3rd of August too.

Nice! Other than Lollapalooza August 4-6 and camping following that, and leaving for college on August 19, I'm good just about any day.
tongue.gif

So, let's get this organized.

Jul 17, 2006 at 6:45 PM Post #32 of 54
I work monday through friday, but weekends look good. I think I'm tenatively busy the same weekend Sodacose is for the same reason, camping possibility.

The weekend of Aug 12th works well for me...

I'd be able to bring a Little Dot II (it should arrive by wed or thurs this week), my DT880's, and an old pair of Senn HD280's.

Jul 17, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #33 of 54
August 12th works for me. If we can get a consensus from the Madison people, I'll email Full Compass back to try and confirm that date. Hopefully getting a date confirmed early will make it possible for out-of-towners to attend.

I'm guessing that we're just going to use their facilities? Was the Union still an option?

Jul 17, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #34 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacose
August 12th works for me. If we can get a consensus from the Madison people, I'll email Full Compass back to try and confirm that date. Hopefully getting a date confirmed early will make it possible for out-of-towners to attend.

I'm guessing that we're just going to use their facilities? Was the Union still an option?

I just emailed the union regarding reserving a room to hold about 10 people with plenty of outlets for the Aug 12th date. I'll post response when I get one.

Jul 18, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #36 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
I'm still interested in making the drive from Indiana. I could bring the Esound E5, Eddie Current, DAC-AH, K701's and HD650's. Keep us up to date on the location.

Awesome! As of now, it looks like the 12th of August may be the date. We should give the thread a day or so to simmer and then start solidifying some plans.

Jul 18, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #38 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
Cool. I might have one of these to bring along by then too:

http://www.eddiecurrent.com/

Lunch anyone?
580smile.gif

A_Sr.

Awesome, I hope you do. One thing I really wanted to do was a direct comparison of the Lunchbox to the Little Dot II
smily_headphones1.gif

No response from the Union yet, but I like Sodacose's idea, it makes more sense (more people likely to come if it's sponsored, larger room, and some sweet setup's).

So I vote to solidify the Aug 12th date by the end of this week, and then start generating a little buzz to see how many people we can expect

Jul 18, 2006 at 3:22 PM Post #39 of 54
August 12th should just barely fit in for me. I think I'm getting back from a week of camping that day, so it depends on the time of day I guess.

I'll have a Headfive by then, and I'll get my DT990s fixed. Hey, any of you guys want to finish them for me before then?
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #42 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLF
The 12th should work for me. I can bring some Senn 650s, SR-225 and a Bottlehead S.E.X.

Andrew

Making the trek all the way from A-town. I have a few roommates from Appleton, maybe you'd know them.

So we're solidified on the 12th, and we're working on a location. So far so good...I'm interested in hearing the 650's and any Grado's, as I am still a Grado virgin.

Jul 21, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #44 of 54
August 12th, ay? I'd love to come along if anyone in the milwaukee area would be willing to take me along for the ride.

Jul 22, 2006 at 3:16 PM Post #45 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonyks
August 12th, ay? I'd love to come along if anyone in the milwaukee area would be willing to take me along for the ride.

I could probably swing by Milwaukee on my way down. If there is anyone else in Milwaukee that would like to car pool I have room for 3 or 4, depending on how cramped you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back