Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Mar 28, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #22,216 of 48,578
  I noticed that those Ultrasones sometimes failed him to locate the enemy precisly in the stream.

Sorry, I was talking about Evshrug's stream. 
redface.gif

Mar 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #22,218 of 48,578
Mar 28, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #22,220 of 48,578
Mar 28, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #22,221 of 48,578
By ''him'', I was talking about MLE, he had a stream a few hours ago. He sounds like a really cool dude though.
I'm just clarifying why stillhart ASSUMED you mistakenly thought I was talking about Mad.

Mar 28, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #22,222 of 48,578
I'm just clarifying why stillhart ASSUMED you mistakenly thought I was talking about Mad.

I knew you were talking about Ev... I saw you in his stream!  lol

I also knew dakanao was talking about MLE because he's the one testing Ultrasones right now.

Don't worry, I'll stream tonight and you guys can get confused about that too just so we're all on the same page. 
darthsmile.gif

Mar 28, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #22,223 of 48,578
I knew you were talking about Ev... I saw you in his stream!  lol

I also knew dakanao was talking about MLE because he's the one testing Ultrasones right now.

Don't worry, I'll stream tonight and you guys can get confused about that too just so we're all on the same page.  :darthsmile:

I know you knew those things. Did you know that I now know I'm so knowingly confused?

Hehehe

Mar 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #22,224 of 48,578
Well, ended up selling my mixamp. Zombie might end up a bit upset about that lol. I needed the funds right away, though...

Now, just gotta sell the M-Stage... *cough* *cough* :wink:

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #22,226 of 48,578
Evs, tried to watch your stream and the app on my Nexus 5 still keeps crashing after about a minute or two. Bummer...

Bummer dude. I try again?

You didn't miss much.  He dies a LOT.  And he likes Apple.  :blink:

I also like oranges. Almost finished a liter of orange juice this week, by myself!

I didn't think I died all that much...

Apple?! Pfff, pre-order canceled.

[I kid]

Wait, what preorder? Is there some future product I will produce that you are already calling dibs on? If I may ask, what kind of thing is it? Please tell me Future Ev makes a really cool gadget :)

Well, ended up selling my mixamp. Zombie might end up a bit upset about that lol. I needed the funds right away, though...

Now, just gotta sell the M-Stage... *cough* *cough* :wink:

I don't think Zombie would judge you for selling it. Overpriced for what you get anyway. He'd just judge me for having almost all of the surround processors at the same time.

Which Mixamp did you sell? Which M-Stage Matrix are you selling?

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #22,229 of 48,578
As for me not being able to find people accurately, that was more of the game modes I was playing. Gun Game doesn't allow for good sound whoring, since the perks are pre-loaded. My footsteps drown out other sounds too much. That and one of my loadouts I was using didn't have amplify which is a necessity for soundwhoring those times I was playing tdm and free 4 all.

It's also hard to soundwhore when you talk. Normally, I pay a lot more attention.

The ultrasone I was using isn't the clearest and doesn't soundwhore well, but it still does a good job.

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #22,230 of 48,578
I'm curious,  (to anyone following the thread) what would your dream setup be for multi-platform gaming? Headset or headphone and if so what mic? Processor, amp, in the case of a PC soundcard, the whole kit and kaboodle.

Unless of course this is a tiresome question, in which case ignore me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back