LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 9, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #466 of 5,225
Clarity, soundstage, non-fatiguing are all perfect descriptors for the A4.

The bass is strong but not overpowering. It's balanced and dynamic

Thanks for the response guys. Btw the back plate looks porous. Hope I don't sound silly, but are these like "open-back" headphones which don't full isolate sound?

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #467 of 5,225
Thanks for the response guys. Btw the back plate looks porous. Hope I don't sound silly, but are these like "open-back" headphones which don't full isolate sound?

Honestly one of the best isolating IEMs I've had

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #471 of 5,225
  You stop it now with this overall praise of the A4, because I'm going to end up buying it. Waiting on Christmas funds (and how to convince myself I need them).

Good to see you over here buddy! Oh, and yes, you need these. No question about that. 

This thread is pure poison. Just ordered an A4. Seller on AliExpress offers a nice discount.

You won't be disappointed. Congrats. 

-Collin-

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #472 of 5,225
@Lurk650 can you please hurry up and test all filter combos? I do not want to remove the red back/black front because they sound so damn good 
beerchug.gif

-Collin-

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #474 of 5,225
@Lurk650
 can you please hurry up and test all filter combos? I do not want to remove the red back/black front because they sound so damn good :beerchug:

-Collin-

Haha. Black Back Red Front and vice versa will probably be my only ones bc the other variations don't seem to have my type of bass response judging by frequency response. Ehh wth I'll give some a go later. Watching Home Alone 2 with my 10 year old, she's never seen it! :D

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #475 of 5,225
Yep, going in circles here right now with the red and blacks.
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #477 of 5,225
I can't hear much above 17 but I've heard having iems that can play high can add to the overal feel of the music. Gonna try blue backs tonight

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #479 of 5,225
Ok...

Black Back/Red Nozzle: Deep bass, relaxed treble. Sit back and enjoy the music.

Red Back/Black Nozzle: Deep bass, treble is a bit brighter. Not harsh or fatiguing.

Blue Back/Red Nozzle: Light bass, treble is highly airy and detailed. Reminiscent of the Moni One but smoother. Treble enthusiasts will love this one. It's pretty enjoyable.

Overall these are very detailed and natural sounding. There is emotion and energy to the music. This is all with 24 hrs of playtime. Idk how they can get any better. I'm completely satisfied. Easily. Using the Red Back, Black Nozzle with Medium Auvio as I type. Gonna go throw on some Kombi tips and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back