LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 25, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #16 of 5,225
Seriously, you haven't even heard the DQSM right?

I believe the biggest disaster seem to be the another IEM....

If you're in this thread to come with those kind of comments I will not hesitate one second to use the report button.

This thread is for sharing impressions of the A4!

No no no... Rose no.7 be the better than D2. More or less are there.
Cheaper someone, D2 was good like huge soundstage and even no.7 will be do the same.
For me I would love them both :D

Actually this thread are still very fresh and cleaned don't mixed up with black water, hopefully will be easily clean them out

Jun 25, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #17 of 5,225
Seriously, you haven't even heard the DQSM right?

I believe the biggest disaster seem to be the another IEM....

If you're in this thread to come with those kind of comments I will not hesitate one second to use the report button.

This thread is for sharing impressions of the A4!

LOL?
Now, I just wanted to make a point by saying that the A4 isn't fatiguing.
I'm not here to bash any earphone. Just open-awareness.
Also, I guess that the A4 is pretty much an answer to the DQSM, as the DQSM was an follow-up after the A3.

Jun 25, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #18 of 5,225
LOL?
Now, I just wanted to make a point by saying that the A4 isn't fatiguing.
I'm not here to bash any earphone. Just open-awareness.
Also, I guess that the A4 is pretty much an answer to the DQSM, as the DQSM was an follow-up after the A3.

Please avoid to called them DQSM anymore, try to call it as a D2 should be fine

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #22 of 5,225
The pics in the OP remind me a bit of Musicmaker Tk12/13.

Any idea on pricing yet? Hope they will be sub-$100 and if so would like to know if it's worth holding off on A2S and waiting for the lz-a4 instead.

Subbed.

AFAIK it will be $199.

18 different tunings is available on the prototype.

Please also note that my pair is a prototype so there might be significant changes in the final version.

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #23 of 5,225
AFAIK it will be $199.

Please also note that my pair is a prototype so there might be significant changes in the final version.

Ouch that's probably out of my price range unfortunately. Also not really a big fan of multiple tuning sets as people tend to only use their preferred combo but you still pay extra for all the different filters etc only to throw them in a drawer forever or lose them.

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #25 of 5,225
Cause usually filters really make you unperfectly, got bass and no mids, got mids and no treble, why not comes without filter.
That is my personal opinion

With the filters and back-plates you can dial them to balanced, and each direction from that. I think it is the answer to please a wider range of tastes.
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #27 of 5,225
AFAIK it will be $199.

18?! Are we looking at a baby FLC8?

Not that it's a bad thing...in fact it's a very good thing!

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #29 of 5,225
Looking forward to hearing these. I will continue to support LZ as I think he's created some great IEMs at even better price points. I have the A2, A3 and got an A02 for the heck of it. I cannot believe how good the latter sounds for 20 bucks. It's incredible. The A3, while I really like the sound, is a bit less universal in fitment. Anyway, thanks for starting this thread and keeping us posted on these. 

-Collin-

Jun 25, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #30 of 5,225
But I'm really miss A3 that simple design for me
biggrin.gif

I thought the bullet-shaped designs of A2 and A4 are simpler lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back