Looking for Denon AH-D2000 portable USB DAC/AMP
Dec 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dwong

100+ Head-Fier
I recently purchased a pair of Denon AH-D2000's and I am looking for a good portable amp/dac with good synergy to upgrade the onboard sound of my Asus laptop. My budget caps at $250, so the PICO and Predator seem out of the question. So far, I've been considering the iBasso D3 and Go-Vibe Petite. Suggestions or recommendations of others that work well with the D2000's greatly appreciated.

Dec 12, 2008 at 5:44 AM Post #2 of 7
hey, ive been reading up on amp/dacs as well. as i am also getting the D2000. the iBasso D3 is what i'm planning on getting, but good things have been said about the new NuForce Mobile, which is 99$. HeadphoneAddict is going to be adding it to his portable review round-up http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/u...vid-v1-306883/ there. thats a very good read on portable amps with various price ranges, also a plus that he often uses the D2000 to review.

Dec 12, 2008 at 6:11 AM Post #3 of 7
You can often get, say, a Corda Move or 2Move in the trading forums within your budget. I find them very usable with my D5000s.

Dec 12, 2008 at 7:12 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Figlio Perduto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey, ive been reading up on amp/dacs as well. as i am also getting the D2000. the iBasso D3 is what i'm planning on getting, but good things have been said about the new NuForce Mobile, which is 99$. HeadphoneAddict is going to be adding it to his portable review round-up http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/u...vid-v1-306883/ there. thats a very good read on portable amps with various price ranges, also a plus that he often uses the D2000 to review.

Ah, have not heard about the NuForce Mobile, it looks sleek (reminds me of an iPod Touch) and a fraction of the price of the iBasso D3. HeadphoneAddict provides a lot of insight, been reading his reviews which leaned me strongly to the D3's. I'm anxious to see what he says about the NuForce Mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back