London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #31 of 618
Quote:
Thanks guys...it's Nadeem btw...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oops, Sorry - Corrected :)

New date looks okay to me...

May 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #32 of 618
Count me in..its pity my new amp wont be in by then (november) .but no worries..i will be there with my he500 and my one of a kind toxic black widow cable. :D

May 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #33 of 618
Quote:
Count me in..its pity my new amp wont be in by then (november) .but no worries..i will be there with my he500 and my one of a kind toxic black widow cable.
biggrin.gif

lol, I bet you dreamt about that cable last night didn't you :)

May 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #34 of 618
lol, I bet you dreamt about that cable last night didn't you :)

How did u guess? :D it was a huge surprise and he (frank from toxic cables) even made it better then we originally agreed upon without any extra costs..which other company would do that? I cant think of any!..

frank is one top dude in my book!but still have to wait a few more weeks for my adapter cable from balanced to single :xf_eek: ..also in 8wire!!! :wink: and then my greedy hands are on my cables..at last.. :p

May 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #35 of 618
Quote:
With a name like that and me being a life long biker...how can I possibly refuse....
biggrin.gif
would he happen to have his music available in FLAC?

Ill convert his album myself. Have to check the new date with him!

May 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #38 of 618
Panicked for a moment there, thought I wouldn't be able to make the new date due to being on-call. Luckily I come off-call the day before 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm sure you've got everything more than under control Nadeem, but if you need any assistance with the next event I would be happy to lend a hand.

May 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #39 of 618
Quote:
Just had confirmation that Shure will be attending and also CSR wireless technologies will be there.
smily_headphones1.gif
Any other companies ineterested - get in touch - or any members that have suggestions - let me know.

Heir audio now has a London office run by a very nice chap called Frank Ryan. Might be worth asking if he has time to pop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back