LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread
Jan 27, 2018 at 1:35 AM Post #1,381 of 1,391
Bought a 3.5 TRRS cable for my Andromeda. It works perfectly fine with my Sony ZX2, sounds really great if a bit dark for my taste (but I'm not going to complain). But then when I tried to pair it with my Go2Pro Infinity, something strange happened. Everything became extremely congested, music sounded as if they were traveling through a tube. There is no width at all, and I'm sure this is not the intended sound of the product. The single-ended 3.5 TRS works fine.

Anyone have any idea why?

Have you tried with any other headphones or earbuds/IEMs?

I run my HD650's through the balanced out and my other headphones through the SE. LH Labs still haven't gotten back to me (and I suspect they wont for a long time)

PM sent.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 4:01 PM Post #1,384 of 1,391
Hi, I haven't been able to try with headphones because I only have one MMCX - 3.5 TRRS cable but the same thing happened to my JVC FX-1100. I bought my Go2Pro in a retail store in Hong Kong just several weeks ago.

Strange. Have you contacted the shop to see what they say or to maybe get an exchange? Barring that, you could always send it in for repair, if you wanted.

Jan 30, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #1,385 of 1,391
Bought a 3.5 TRRS cable for my Andromeda. It works perfectly fine with my Sony ZX2, sounds really great if a bit dark for my taste (but I'm not going to complain). But then when I tried to pair it with my Go2Pro Infinity, something strange happened. Everything became extremely congested, music sounded as if they were traveling through a tube. There is no width at all, and I'm sure this is not the intended sound of the product. The single-ended 3.5 TRS works fine.

Anyone have any idea why?
Have you played with the gain settings?

Feb 10, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #1,387 of 1,391
Aug 16, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #1,388 of 1,391
Hey guys, I got a GOv2+ from a friend. It had power button issue so he had broked the chassis to use the internal switch. I have been using it for a month now and suddenly it stopped working. It doesn't charge, the green led doesn't glow when connected to charger. Even after an hour of charging the device doesn't switch on. Any help please.

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:41 AM Post #1,391 of 1,391
I've got a V2+ infinity. Can I control volume with the UAPP app from my Pixel 3A XL? I'm getting sound but can't figure out how to control volume. Thanks!

Phone volume buttons don't work? My phone's did last time I tried stacking v2+inf (though I use Neutron not UAPP... also the steps are pretty chunky so I fine tune with preamp slider).

IIRC there was a firmware update (2.1?) that let you use the gain and filter buttons for volume control instead of relying on source control, though hever tried it myself. Can try hunting around here for it: https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions or maybe shoot stuck limo a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back