Lets Talk Metal
Aug 18, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #23,899 of 29,654
You bet it's a zombie game. And from what I can tell from the bit of gameplay I've seen, unlike other zombie games where it's silent in the background, it blares metal in the background the whole time. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Haven't played zombie game for a long time since left 4 dead 2 if you exclude the last of us and the walking dead telltale game series. Check couple of songs and most of them are christian metal. Yea, you need hardcore christian metal music in the background to purify the zombie in a brutal way.

Demon hunter is on my list.

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #23,900 of 29,654

This new Darkthrone track is...satisfactory! Nothing groundbreaking, but I like how it's closer to their classic style.

Agreed. Better production than their golden age of black metal. No more crust punk. I can't stand listening to Transilvanian Hunger and other similar production without stopping after first song. I'm not kvlt enough, I guess.

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #23,901 of 29,654

Solid Thrash Metal, I would say.
New 2 CD album this November.
I still have some hope :-/

Aug 19, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #23,902 of 29,654
I like August Burns Red because they are not like any other generic metalcore that i have found before. Definitely will check other albums by them. It's look like you don't like the screaming vocal and you are geared more towards melodic metal genre.

One of the metalcore band that I like

Maybe you like this power metal band. Got Sonata Arctica vibe

Another famous power metal band which is one of my favorite band.

So I checked those three out. They were all pretty good. The second and third ones were my two favorites, but I feel like I want something kind of in between Those two and what Music Alchemist suggested. The first one was okay but sounded a disorganized to me. I like my chaos organized :) .
I loved how the third ones opening made me feel like I was about to go on a journey.

Aug 19, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #23,903 of 29,654
So I checked those three out. They were all pretty good. The second and third ones were my two favorites, but I feel like I want something kind of in between Those two and what @Music Alchemist suggested. The first one was okay but sounded a disorganized to me. I like my chaos organized
smily_headphones1.gif
I loved how the third ones opening made me feel like I was about to go on a journey.

It looks like you don't like progressive stuffs. Are those two songs too soft for you?

Aug 19, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #23,909 of 29,654
*sigh* You reply way too fast. I edited my post after you already replied.

I know. I saw that right after I replied.
Kinda depends on the voice really. I love some tracks by demon hunter like cross to bear where they aren't really sing, but for some reason it is just okay. I think it has to do with his voice. I'm looking for something kinda like 115 by Elena Seigman I suppose. (Another song in a zombie game)

Aug 19, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #23,910 of 29,654
I know. I saw that right after I replied.
Kinda depends on the voice really. I love some tracks by demon hunter like cross to bear where they aren't really sing, but for some reason it is just okay. I think it has to do with his voice. I'm looking for something kinda like 115 by Elena Seigman I suppose. (Another song in a zombie game)

I have listen the track given and what a solid song. So, you like certain screaming vocals right. How about this? Beauty and the beast style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LViaOW3-Qu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePrtEMmX9Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back