LCD-2 Birthday Cake
Oct 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

dhobsd

New Head-Fier
My girlfriend is a cake decorator and makes pretty awesome cakes. My birthday was yesterday; I got a peanut butter cheesecake with a fondant LCD-2 decoration on top. I'm sure they don't sound very good, but they looked great :wink:

Oct 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #2 of 31
HAHAHA,Wow that's a really great job!I am a cook,without much experience in the Patisserie area,but congratulation to your girlfriend.
What amp did you choose to pair it with?how did it sounded?I guess it did had sweet mids and fatty bass ,hein?
biggrin.gif

Btw happy birthday!

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #5 of 31
looks like a thunderpants with mini xlr connectors and an audeze headband and gimbals xD

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #6 of 31
Quote:
looks like a thunderpants with mini xlr connectors and an audeze headband and gimbals xD

Haha, yeah, it definitely doesn't have the open back, but my TP1 don't have mini XLR. It's possible that she did some drawings based on the TP1, which I've given to a friend to rid him of his Beats, and now he says that they have "no bass" which I find odd, but that's irrelevant. After that, she probably looked at the LCD-2 and ended up producing some superior hybrid child of a headphone :wink:. I'm just impressed at how well it turned out. It's really too bad that fondant doesn't taste good, because I kind of want to eat it.

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #7 of 31
that's pretty impressive, the earpads look real

Oct 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #9 of 31
Nevermind, she just walked in to me listening to the LCD-2s and said, "Curses! I forgot to do the open back!"

Oct 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #12 of 31
At first i thought "WHO THE **** PUT YOUR LCD-2 IN A CAKE!" so must be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back