Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Mar 17, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #76 of 852
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Full sanity, unfortunately, never completely returns.

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #77 of 852
I doubt Adam having a kid will do anything other than slow down some responses.  Plus, how can you possibly plan for the experience the first time?  Anyways, I have full faith he will get my TF10 reshell back to me soon and my JH16 will be great. I am still discussing artwork with him.

And I missed it at first, but yes project86, you are right!

Mar 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #79 of 852
I have been sending emails back and forth with him for quite some time and he usually takes a day or two to respond.  At one point, I asked if we could talk on the phone since there was much to discuss with the JH16, X3, and TF10 reshell.  I decided to try to call again yesterday, so I spoke with him.    I would say you should expect a reply 1-2 business days after an email most of the time.  You can always send him a follow-up email and I am sure he will respond rather quickly.

Mar 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #82 of 852
Seems like I'm the odd man out but I will email him again and patiently await his response. It appears that he really values his customers and that's a big plus in my book.

Mar 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #83 of 852
He has to be the nicest company President I've ever spoken to! He has helped me through so much. His kindness is about 70% of the reason I'm even going with Kozee. I'm sure he will get back with you soon.

Mar 19, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #84 of 852
I just wanted everyone to know that I've sent my Triple.Fi 10 in for a Silicone reshell. These will be my first custom headphones and I'll try my best to list the differences between the reshells and stock! And I'll post pictures

Mar 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #85 of 852

Quote:
I just wanted everyone to know that I've sent my Triple.Fi 10 in for a Silicone reshell. These will be my first custom headphones and I'll try my best to list the differences between the reshells and stock! And I'll post pictures

Yes please. I'm enjoying the X1 Executive version but I'm still very intrigued by the silicone option, and I'd like to see pics/impressions about it. 

Mar 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #86 of 852
Reshelled TF10's will now be my reward for losing weight.  I just need to lose the weight, first!

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #88 of 852
how much will your ear change by dropping a few? I wouldnt call myself overweight, but plan to drop 10-30lb's throughout this year(10 if I decide to stay bulky, 30 if I decide to lean out).

Mar 21, 2011 at 2:15 AM Post #89 of 852

Quote:
Reshelled TF10's will now be my reward for losing weight.  I just need to lose the weight, first!

Quote:
Quote:

and keep it too...

You mean motivation to keep the weight off?

Quote:
how much will your ear change by dropping a few? I wouldnt call myself overweight, but plan to drop 10-30lb's throughout this year(10 if I decide to stay bulky, 30 if I decide to lean out).

Check out near the bottom of this post...2 audiologists are quoted about how your ears change over time and with weight change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back