Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:18 AM Post #29,823 of 64,073
Actually.

Ive had issues with gearbest, but mostly them not being so honest about shipping dates and stock.

Expect 4-6 weeks for deliveries (at least in europe)

Sorry, I dont agree with you, (I only buy items in stock) I 've been ordering a lot of things from GB.
Like said before, I take a register shipment option (2€), pay with paypal everytime and it arrives in two or three weeks here in Europe.
In case of rarely any problem could occur, GB never lets you down !
They are more professional and safe than Ali
Fastech is specialy good for e-cigarettes

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #29,824 of 64,073
Alrighty finally found a picture of the new braided cable with mic! It's the brown one in the picture, so seems to be exactly the same as the copper upgrade cable. The black one seems to be a TRN upgrade cable.

TB2j4KMinlYBeNjSszcXXbwhFXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg

In other news, my pair has cleared customs and should be delivered tomorrow!

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:51 AM Post #29,825 of 64,073
Alrighty finally found a picture of the new braided cable with mic! It's the brown one in the picture, so seems to be exactly the same as the copper upgrade cable. The black one seems to be a TRN upgrade cable.

TB2j4KMinlYBeNjSszcXXbwhFXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg

In other news, my pair has cleared customs and should be delivered tomorrow!
Your ZS10s were already shipped?

Apr 2, 2018 at 6:01 AM Post #29,826 of 64,073
Your ZS10s were already shipped?

I'm in Hong Kong and bought them on taobao, hence the speed haha. Alot of customers getting them, general feedback is SQ beats ZS6, but ZS6 craftsmanship still better. Some say the usual large seams, scratches etc. on the plastic ZS10 shell...sigh the wonderful KZ QC process...

Another point though, with so many drivers many have said they need more power to get the most out of the ZS10. I'll report back tomorrow once I get mine...

Some nice unboxing pictures here from others in HK
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?fid=124&tid=2433345&extra=page=1&page=1

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 6:41 AM Post #29,828 of 64,073
Hello all, im back.

KZ ZSR GOT DEFECTIVE after 3 months of using it few times a week, using for aprox 0.5 - 1 hours.

Not cool:slight_frown:. The left side seems off, as it audio balance is more on the right, as if left channel got 50% less sound in it?
why is that 1/3 of my KZ purchases are defective, The ZS3 was bad 2 times (3rd one was fine,the new with thicker cable)

What can i do? Gearbest Refund me 15€? or send me replacement? or partial refund or Nothing?
any thoughts? what to do?

Apr 2, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #29,830 of 64,073
Another point though, with so many drivers many have said they need more power to get the most out of the ZS10.
Hmmm... sounds little like some drivers are just in parallel and not all are under crossover scheme. ZS5v1 dejavu? Though, sound could be really great when amped properly.
Anyway, seems like a nice material for custom shelling and custom crossover.

Apr 2, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #29,831 of 64,073
Hmmm... sounds little like some drivers are just in parallel and not all are under crossover scheme. ZS5v1 dejavu? Though, sound could be really great when amped properly.
Anyway, seems like a nice material for custom shelling and custom crossover.

I think the crossover is just between the DD, the pair of mid BA and the pair of tweeter BA. Whether there's additional crossover within each pair I'm not sure...how does crossover vs parallel affect power requirements though?

Apr 2, 2018 at 7:14 AM Post #29,832 of 64,073
Apr 2, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #29,835 of 64,073
Sorry, I dont agree with you, (I only buy items in stock) I 've been ordering a lot of things from GB.
Like said before, I take a register shipment option (2€), pay with paypal everytime and it arrives in two or three weeks here in Europe.
In case of rarely any problem could occur, GB never lets you down !
They are more professional and safe than Ali
Fastech is specialy good for e-cigarettes

The concensus that I've seen is that Gearbest stuff takes foooreeever to arrive. At least 1 week longer than Ali, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back