K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
Jan 1, 2020 at 9:23 PM Post #64 of 3,849
(G)I-DLE did a jazzed up version of their hit single "Latata". Kpop groups aren't usually allowed to get this creative when performing their songs on other countdown type shows. So this offers them a chance to try something a bit different.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020 at 9:33 PM Post #67 of 3,849
That was the end of the first round of competition. Things got even more interesting (and even a little confusing) after that. :) (G)I-DLE's "Latata" won that round btw. I think my vote probably would've gone to AOA though for their nice dance moves. Probably no surprise there.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020 at 11:30 PM Post #69 of 3,849
In the 2nd round of "Queendom" the ladies had to cover songs by other artists. All of these are pretty well-known songs. And it was interesting to see the different interpretations by these artists. I've used the full versions for these btw, because some of the videos with commentary were not in stereo. There are links to those other versions included though, in case you want to check em out.

Mamamoo covered AOA's "Good Luck".

Video with commentary

Jan 1, 2020 at 11:32 PM Post #70 of 3,849
Park Bom covered (G)I-DLE's "Hann" (one of my favorite (G)I-DLE tracks) with a little help from Cheetah. Conceptually, this was one of my favorite performances of the series.

Video with commentary

Jan 1, 2020 at 11:38 PM Post #72 of 3,849
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back