JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Aug 21, 2023 at 8:15 AM Post #197 of 292
I love juzear clear!! The quality of cable and iem can rival sub $100 easily. Even it become more pretty if i used white cable 😆😆

Attachments

• 20230819_101356.jpg
    20230819_101356.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230819_101238(0).jpg
    20230819_101238(0).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230819_113021.jpg
    20230819_113021.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Aug 22, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #198 of 292
Yeah, I have a feeling it is to do with the distance to our ear canal. I tried it with the S size for the Trn-T tips and I managed to insert it deeper so maybe that contributeed to the clarity. So for now, TRN gave me clarity while not being sibilant, while on DUNU I got am improved staging and imaging like wow on my 41T
Thanks for tip insight. I'm listening with the TRN T-Ear Tips and agree that there is an increase in clarity without being sibilant. Still retains some respectable bass as well.

DUNU S&S are on the way based on your rec.

Aug 22, 2023 at 10:26 PM Post #199 of 292
I love juzear clear!! The quality of cable and iem can rival sub $100 easily. Even it become more pretty if i used white cable 😆😆
How's the bass response?

Aug 27, 2023 at 10:52 PM Post #204 of 292
Clears came today but got shipped a bit of a lemon unfortunately and in more ways than one....

When putting them in my ears for the first time I noticed massive driver flex on both sides and what almost felt like my ears popping, then once I started playing music the pressure on the drivers was so great that it audibly prevented the diaphragms from flexing affecting the sound on both sides and making it impossible to get a feel for how the iem was even supposed to sound. Fortunately the pressure issues have gotten somewhat better over time but driver flex is still very obvious when readjusting.

Now here's the kicker, once I had gotten past the pressures issues and and was able to actually hear the iem's properly I almost immediately noticed that one side had an inversed polarity, rotating one of the connectors confirmed this and after testing with other cables to make sure that wasn't the problem I took a look inside. Upon looking through the resin I was able to see that the drivers themselves were wired up identically so I suspect its the 2pin connectors that have been crossed by accident, it's not the easiest to get a look at unfortunately but you can still kinda tell.

All in all a real shame as I was looking forward to these, the cable and case it came with are actually pretty fantastic and after listening a bit with one cable the wrong way around they are quite a fun set. Gonna try and get some macro shots of the crossed wiring and try get some sort of refund as shipping them back is just not worth the effort or the cost from where I live.
B80A025D-4730-4BA2-A836-E9C959C6583B.jpeg
3C088E85-5B0D-4048-BB44-DFC7167F5069.jpeg
F52CABAF-28C9-49CA-8DB0-5BBB411CE004.jpeg

Aug 27, 2023 at 11:57 PM Post #205 of 292
Clears came today but got shipped a bit of a lemon unfortunately and in more ways than one....

When putting them in my ears for the first time I noticed massive driver flex on both sides and what almost felt like my ears popping, then once I started playing music the pressure on the drivers was so great that it audibly prevented the diaphragms from flexing affecting the sound on both sides and making it impossible to get a feel for how the iem was even supposed to sound. Fortunately the pressure issues have gotten somewhat better over time but driver flex is still very obvious when readjusting.

Now here's the kicker, once I had gotten past the pressures issues and and was able to actually hear the iem's properly I almost immediately noticed that one side had an inversed polarity, rotating one of the connectors confirmed this and after testing with other cables to make sure that wasn't the problem I took a look inside. Upon looking through the resin I was able to see that the drivers themselves were wired up identically so I suspect its the 2pin connectors that have been crossed by accident, it's not the easiest to get a look at unfortunately but you can still kinda tell.

All in all a real shame as I was looking forward to these, the cable and case it came with are actually pretty fantastic and after listening a bit with one cable the wrong way around they are quite a fun set. Gonna try and get some macro shots of the crossed wiring and try get some sort of refund as shipping them back is just not worth the effort or the cost from where I live.
Snap I never checked for a vent that's no good I suffer from pressure build upand my set will be here this week

Aug 30, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #206 of 292
Snap I never checked for a vent that's no good I suffer from pressure build upand my set will be here this week
There is a small vent.

Mine arrived today, and this one has no construction flaws. No polarity issue or driver flex.

Juzear Clear

The sound is rich and musical, definitely bass heavy. I started with a good silver plated cable to balance the bassy IEMs. The result was a good V tuning, but a little bright for my treble sensitive tastes, despite the big bass.

Switching to an all copper cable, you can really hear what Juzear were going for: smooth, warm and bassy. Just the right amount of mids, nice details for a warm tuning at this price point, and treble that never gets harsh. Seems they knew what they were doing when they included a pure copper cable (not that I have tried it yet).

If I have any negative points, it would be that the nozzles are quite wide, which might be a problem for some people. Also these are quite power hungry for a budget single DD.

Overall this is a solid contender at it's price point, reminiscent of the Tripowin Mele though a little more refined. If you want a warm, easy listening IEM with great looks, this could be it.

Edit: The included cable is pretty good. Not much to look at, but made with nice thick wire. It really isn't far behind the $50+ cables I was testing with. I'll stick with the ISN C2, but unusually you can get a really good experience from the included cable.

As I've been very positive in this mini review, I should say that I bought this with my own money and have no connection at all with Juzear or any music company. Just a guy who collects IEMs.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #207 of 292

I have the exact same pressure problem.
It's so weird, I've never had any issues like it with any other iem.

It seems that the pressure is so great that the sound does not come out, as if I were blocking my ear.
The two small vents are open but it seems to me that they are not enough.

It's impossible to hear the iem like that, the sound is totally weird.

Aug 31, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #208 of 292
I have the exact same pressure problem.
It's so weird, I've never had any issues like it with any other iem.

It seems that the pressure is so great that the sound does not come out, as if I were blocking my ear.
The two small vents are open but it seems to me that they are not enough.

It's impossible to hear the iem like that, the sound is totally weird.
Have you tried reaching out to the seller? You could also try to open the vent more, but that would invalidate any warranty and could ruin them.

Sep 1, 2023 at 6:45 PM Post #209 of 292
Juzear Clear with Limpid cable ordered. It will be my 4th Limpid cable, but hey, those filaments are just perfect, affordable and sturdy built.

Sep 1, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #210 of 292
Juzear Clear with Limpid cable ordered. It will be my 4th Limpid cable, but hey, those filaments are just perfect, affordable and sturdy built.
I love that cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back