JUZEAR (formerly JUNEAR) Impression Thread
Apr 6, 2023 at 12:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 292

AmericanSpirit

Member of the Trade: Night Oblivion
Reserved.

JUZEAR deserves it’s own thread.
Just like Sound Rhyme.

It’s about a time that Junzi to draw spotlights of the Western market.

JUZEAR formely named JUNEAR, and JUNZI, they are not new brand, in fact I’ve been following their product info for couple of years, but never got my hands on buying due to high asking price.

JUZEAR is Shanghai-based company, and from my experience with 41T, is a very proper tuner that offers amazing quality product at affordable and honest asking price.

Hope we can get familiarized with this JUZEAR going forward, it certainly is a great option to consider.
0AAF77EE-72B4-4A4E-B756-96BDD276CB08.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:20 PM Post #5 of 292
Do you recommend it for bassheads and treble sensitives ?
Yes, if treble stands for 5khz-10khz, above that 41T has very good air /finesse presentation. If you count 10khz+ as treble it maybe a bit brighter to air-sensitive group though.

As consensus for Softears Ceberus is good tuned but a bit dark, 41T isn’t too far from that to my impression.
37F91725-F99F-4F84-A373-9A375DFC1B5C.png
F3920104-88FB-4C12-AF10-9D2F6A78D755.jpeg

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #6 of 292
Enjoying 41T right now, it’s a very rare IEM that I felt no necessity in swapping stock cable. The stock cable already has a perfect synergy with the IEM.

Apr 6, 2023 at 6:16 PM Post #7 of 292
Apr 6, 2023 at 7:14 PM Post #8 of 292
Yea Cerberus is far from bass head. 41T has more mass on lower end, I wouldn’t call it basshead level though, it’s within 10db of bass shelf.

I purchased Audiosense AQ4 the otherday, it arrived yesterday with 15db of sub-bass lift, almost same level to 7hz Legato, that, is a bass head IEM I guess.

However FR is not the whole story, the DD timbre of 41T carries good amount of energy for the bass, so perceived bass amount will sound more than what appears on the paper, it’s good bass👍

Apr 6, 2023 at 7:26 PM Post #9 of 292
Yea Cerberus is far from bass head. 41T has more mass on lower end, I wouldn’t call it basshead level though, it’s within 10db of bass shelf.

I purchased Audiosense AQ4 the otherday, it arrived yesterday with 15db of sub-bass lift, almost same level to 7hz Legato, that, is a bass head IEM I guess.

However FR is not the whole story, the DD timbre of 41T carries good amount of energy for the bass, so perceived bass amount will sound more than what appears on the paper, it’s good bass👍
I sold my AQ4 because the weak bass and cheap metallic knowles highs :)
The Legato has much much more bass quantity i think. 📉 is really not everything :)

Apr 7, 2023 at 12:57 AM Post #10 of 292
Its here and im thoroughly impressed with the build quality, accessories, packaging and stock cable. I dont feel like cable rolling because the stock cable synergizes so well and looks amazing; furthermore, its sounds well tuned. If you honestly asked me I would have thought this would sell for $400-$500 USD but at $130 USD from Aliexpress, its a steal.

Other big brands should watch out aka 64audio U4S and EA GAEA. Why spend $1,000 USD when you spend 1/10th the cost and get great sound and have left over money for a DAP and/or another IEM that had a different sound signature?

More A/B to SR05 & the very marketed GAEA 4+1.
20230406_214801.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #12 of 292
Its here and im thoroughly impressed with the build quality, accessories, packaging and stock cable. I dont feel like cable rolling because the stock cable synergizes so well and looks amazing; furthermore, its sounds well tuned. If you honestly asked me I would have thought this would sell for $400-$500 USD but at $130 USD from Aliexpress, its a steal.

Other big brands should watch out aka 64audio U4S and EA GAEA. Why spend $1,000 USD when you spend 1/10th the cost and get great sound and have left over money for a DAP and/or another IEM that had a different sound signature?

More A/B to SR05 & the very marketed GAEA 4+1.
20230406_214801.jpg
Great you had same impression with mine on JUZEAR 41T!

It’s good proof that there are tons of better gems out there not sold by major distributors👏

Apr 7, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #14 of 292
Got mine today. Initially they seemed to be flirting with a level of harshness in the treble, but that settled down quickly. Even after just a couple of hours, I'm a big fan!

The included cable is indeed fantastic.
Welcome aboard to Juz Ear, Gentlemen😄

Apr 8, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #15 of 292
Had some time for some cable rolling.

Stock, ISN H2, ivipQ 8w OCC Litz, ivipQ 8W gold plated silver / OCC hybrid, XINHS sterling silver/ OCC hybrid, Penon OS133.

ISN H2 behaves like a more expansive version of stock, with a wider soundstage and slight increase in detail but a flattening of timbre. TBH, I have not found a good match for the ISN H2 at all. Might sell.

OCC Litz slightly warmer version of stock but narrower soundstage and deeper bass.

XINHS best of the bunch - wider stage, deeper and more nuanced bass, treble out to the edges.

ivipQ gold - a slightly warmer version of the XINHS (I think they are the same cable but with gold colouring on the SPC wire)

OSS133 - cleaner sound than stock but narrower soundstage, in between the Litz and stock for timbre but more detail than both.

Overall, I like the 41T - slightly more mid bass than sub bass but the sub bass definitely has presence and slam, with the right cable. I wonder if there is a touch of bass bleed as I find the mids a little obscured until I turn up the volume. The mids are slightly warmer than neutral but I notice that vocals are recessed, just between the ears. Female vocals in particular don't quite have a natural amount of body, there's something just off compared to the full throated FAN 2 or cleaner, thinner SR5. Vocals need a little more bite I think. Overall soundstage is narrower than SR5 (from memory, I didn't have them long thanks to my dog) and probably same as FAN 2.

I might source roll with my M15 to see if there's a difference. Worth the money? Absolutely. Better fit than the FAN 2, for sure. Very glad I bought this.

I had signed up for the Hidisz 1+4 hybrid tour but didn't like the overly directive nature of the suggested review layout.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back