JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Feb 10, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #16 of 542
Jeremy,

Could you edit the picture #2 in the tutorial on how to install headbands, to add arrows that'll show which direction to twist the block? I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how I'm supposed to get them off, especially since the metal band has a hole in it so it looks like its gets clamped inside the block (therefore requireing prying of the block in two)

Feb 12, 2009 at 7:33 AM Post #18 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by jorgillo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I mean new headphones with the wood cups installed

Yes, we are.
normal_smile .gif

Feb 20, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #21 of 542
Very nice stuff you have there! Can't wait for the Wood cups and Akg/Beyer headbands to come out. One question though. The Beyer headbands have two main types AFAIK, a button version that comes with the "pro" version of their headphones, and a ziplock version that comes with their consumer versions. Which one will you most likely be implementing?

Mar 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM Post #23 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by No_One411 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very nice stuff you have there! Can't wait for the Wood cups and Akg/Beyer headbands to come out. One question though. The Beyer headbands have two main types AFAIK, a button version that comes with the "pro" version of their headphones, and a ziplock version that comes with their consumer versions. Which one will you most likely be implementing?

We are still in the prototyping phase. So not sure yet. However, it will most likely be a slip on version that requires you to take apart the headband.

Mar 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #24 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are still in the prototyping phase. So not sure yet. However, it will most likely be a slip on version that requires you to take apart the headband.

You might want to think that over.
I just bought myself a new headband for €7,-. It is comfortable, looks nice and is easily replaced.
Just saying but I don't think that many people will be interested. Well we'll just wait and see. You'll have to step up your game is all I think.
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #25 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You might want to think that over.
I just bought myself a new headband for €7,-. It is comfortable, looks nice and is easily replaced.
Just saying but I don't think that many people will be interested. Well we'll just wait and see. You'll have to step up your game is all I think.
wink.gif

I've been keeping an eye on this thread every now and again... I'm eager to see what Jeremy can do for my '05 DT770.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #26 of 542
Thanks for the responses guys. I chose to design a slip through version because I find the buttoned version cheap looking. However, this is in my opinion. I haven't designed the final product yet so things can change.

I update the Grado wood cups on the front page.

The site is not updated yet but will be updated soon.

Thanks

Mar 6, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #28 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Other than lambskin headbands for Grados/Alessandros, we have plans on making a new Beyer headband, new Denon headbands, AKG 240 headbands, and other leather related products.

Any chance you'll make leather earpads for Denon? (I'd love a pair for my D2000.)

Mar 9, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #29 of 542
yes, denon leather pads are in the works.

Also just letting you guys know that I list some stuff on ebay so if there are any cashback offers or whatnot, you could not use that to you advantage.

my ebay user is fatman_711

I'm currently listing a fully modded pair of SR80s HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back