Jcally EP05 , JC10 Bio-cel Endgame $16 worth $1000!
Sep 13, 2021 at 8:42 PM Post #16 of 155
What's very interesting, is that you had/have lots oh high end headphones ( expensive ) yet you rate these earbuds very high.
One of the few best headphones for me is the Pioneer SE Master 1, i really like it and if the earbuds sound even 10% like it, I will be very happy.
Also I would like to try the new IE900, so you have experience with any?Reply
Also is it worth upgrading the cable to a better one and maybe a 4.4 balanced termination?
The earbuds are very cheap, lots of people should buy one at least to try them out.
I remember and still use Blon BL-03, and the Monk, the 5 USD earbud.👍😀
Yeah, I just ordered this pure Silver cable instead of the stock silverplated copper, you can choose the plugs.
LN006247 8 cores 99.99% Pure Silver Earphone Cable For Shure se535 se846 MMCX AKG N5005 N40 N30 Custom armature in ear custom
LN006247-8-cores-99-99-Pure-Silver-Earphone-Cable-For-Shure-se535-se846-MMCX-AKG-N5005.jpg_Q90.jpg

[Transaction Screenshot]
$52.82 X1
Product properties: 3.5mm 3 pole 1.25m https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329....store_pc_allProduct.8148356.2.41e27af83YNMox
---
I wont bother the exorbitant ie900, for fuller bass/wide imaging sounds still needs bigger diaphragm to move bigger amount of soundwave in thev air around. Too tiny diag. wont make it and you cant drive it louder either it distord heavily or popped it.
EP05 have found the golden ratio here. enjoy.

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:36 AM Post #18 of 155
How would you rate the detail reproduction? Can it be compared to a Moondrop Starfield? How flat is the sound?
I don't believe in 'magical' sounds reproduction from IEM, physics wise you need bigger fast diaphragm to get full sounding like real lifelike sounds. It just like comparing tv speakers/'magical' soundbars to replacing full blown surround speakers setup.
I have STAX L500 and SR003 missing the lower deep subbass to call it Lifelike, these buds beats them plus sounds full lifelike.
I dont use EQ, just default/flat/normal setting, to me they produce just like everydays lifelike sounds or as intended by the source recordings/mix.

I just watched streamed horror movie Malignant from my Samsung S8 smartphone directly in stereo, even with low 'crappy source bitrates' it just sounds lifelike as I'm being there in the scene hearing those screams/jumpscare slaming sounds etc. lol.

Just go to my listing hp's and look OP title to find the clue about it.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 5:43 AM Post #21 of 155
What about the treble? Is there treble till 16kHz? So far all earbuds I owned had little treble and little resolution.
Yeah, treble all 'superb' crisp detailed 'controlled/balanced' without too much, depends on source recordings: the harsh/sliss lisps in exspecially voices (thats what I hate most in lispsy voices as in TH900), I listen frequency sweep from youtube quality, from around 20/25hz---15/16khz (+/- ups yt compression artifacts) pretty 'flat' solid 'balanced' freq. range, not too much strange dips/bumps.
First listen would like having too much bassbloom, depends on recordings, in time (after burnins) propably will loosen up, no modifications come to my mind {cant be done any on earphones), except the cable change to hear the ultimate limit, just because I can.
As it is from the first listen I already notice the 'full surround sounding as intended" in your face detail sensitivity/accuracy/speed. Thats why I so excited asbout it. Only win to me.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 10:02 AM Post #23 of 155
We need a video of thie earbuds so we can see how they actually look like.
Comeon there's nothing to see/show as the clear stock pics, these are not $xxxx jewels. Its just have the Golden Ratio Composition Design with $1000 audio performance for few $ tips!
The sellers are just ignorant not to sell these for 1k or via known brands, only then will attract audiophiles's praise/exposure. But now more fine to me for these cheap treasures.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021 at 8:36 AM Post #28 of 155
EP 09 anyone tried? Titanium alloy and beryllium plated driver for 35 USD?
To make it clear here the clue was the focus on the bio-cel driver, to me only bio-cel can reproduce the closed to the natural timbre of any recorded (live) audio. Especially hearable on human voices and acoustic instruments. All the other plastic PET/metal coated drivers etc. have plastic/metallic timbre in those acoustic sounds. If you only listen to electronic instruments, you won't notice it.

Example what others complain about and these ppl don't have a clue where it comes from:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sen...asurements-harman-target-talk.957709/page-133

Ichos said:
Do you guys think that the treble has a somewhat metallic timbre to it?
For example upper harmonics of violin or harpsichord sound kind of weird.
Not very natural.

Infoseeker said:
Lacks a romantic sharp bite to stuff like instrumental strings like a violin. First thing I noticed too.

That is from the Frequency response dip.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021 at 9:43 AM Post #29 of 155
To make it clear here the clue was the focus on the bio-cel driver, to me only bio-cel can reproduce the closed to the natural timbre of any recorded (live) audio. Especially hearable on human voices and acoustic instruments. All the other plastic PET/metal coated drivers etc. have plastic/metallic timbre in those acoustic sounds. If you only listen to electronic instruments, you won't notice it.

Example what others complain about and these ppl don't have a clue where it comes from:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sen...asurements-harman-target-talk.957709/page-133

Cool. Can you put a photo of all the headphones that you own and also make a list of all the headphones you know to have bio- cellulose driver.
Thank you.

Sep 15, 2021 at 10:11 AM Post #30 of 155
Cool. Can you put a photo of all the headphones that you own and also make a list of all the headphones you know to have bio- cellulose driver.
Thank you.
1st gen. true 100% Bio-cellulose poreus diaphragm from bacteria: SONY CD1000, SONY CD3000.
2nd gen. Nano-composite synthetic imitation of biocellulose poreus diag. to increase durability: SONY SA3000, SONY SA5000
3rd gen Fostex Bio-composite: Creative Aurvana Live!/(SE)/Live!2, DENON AH-GC30, FOSTEX TH610, FOSTEX TH900, AudioQuest NightOwl.
4rd gen Chi-fi Bio-composite thinner structure hence almost like the Electrostatics response: JCALLY EP05, JC10
For pics/info: google is you man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back