Is there a link for "Microsoft Live Cashback" on Westone 3's?
Dec 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

soundlogic

100+ Head-Fier
In the Classified section I have seen several offers for sellers to post their Westone 3's on Ebay for Microsoft Live cashback. Does anyone know of a straight link to an Ebay reseller offering the MSL cashback program on the Westone 3's? I have done a search MSL and found none.
Thanks; Tim

Dec 7, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #2 of 13
For the cashback, it's applicable to basically anything on Buy-It-Now that you can find on ebay. All you have to do is go to live.com search for something that will make the % back on ebay offer come up. Click on the link that does come up, it'll put a % back banner on top of your ebay screen. From there go about ebay as you normally would.

Dec 8, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 13
live.com ==> search something (I usually search Shure,) ==> click the link that puts you to ebay (should say __% instant cash-back) ==> now your ebay should have __% cash-back near the top.

after that, just search whatever you want and just buy it with Buy-it-now

Dec 8, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #5 of 13
Yeah I'm camping around for it
tongue.gif
Hey if anyone sees it announce real loud k?

Dec 8, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutbutterjam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I'm camping around for it
tongue.gif
Hey if anyone sees it announce real loud k?

I'm waiting patiently in the bushes.
ph34r.gif

Dec 9, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #8 of 13
The live cashback has been around for a while, and I've noticed some trends. Microsoft keeps lowering the percentage. until they start a new fiscal quarter, with a new advertising budget, and then it jumps up again. For example, it was at 8% almost the entire month of September, but jumped to 30% in October. MS starts a new fiscal quarter in January

Then again, MS has been running ads recently advertising the cashback, so maybe it will go up soon. I hope so.

Dec 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The live cashback has been around for a while, and I've noticed some trends. Microsoft keeps lowering the percentage. until they start a new fiscal quarter, with a new advertising budget, and then it jumps up again. For example, it was at 8% almost the entire month of September, but jumped to 30% in October. MS starts a new fiscal quarter in January

Then again, MS has been running ads recently advertising the cashback, so maybe it will go up soon. I hope so.

Interesting observation. I suppose that somewhat makes sense from the bean counter's point of view.

Anyway thanks for the info. Do let us know if you see it back at 30%
wink.gif

Dec 9, 2008 at 6:23 AM Post #10 of 13
Of course my luck, the item I am looking for does not bring up the cash back links >
frown.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #12 of 13
U r right, Peanutbutter. You can search for any term that brings up the cashback link, click the link, confirm the banner that says 8%, then search and buy any 'buy it now' item to receive the cashback.

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:53 AM Post #13 of 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back