Introducing VentureCraft SounDroid VALOQ [SDP-1]-Impression thread- Check second post for updates
Jan 14, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #226 of 659
Jan 15, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #227 of 659
Venturecraft is holding a demo event for the Valoq at Akiba E-earphone this Saturday.  They will also be revealing and distributing the new firmware there.
https://twitter.com/DAPVentureCraft/status/687870902780977152?s=09

I think we can expect the new firmware to be posted on the website next week.

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:34 AM Post #228 of 659
  Venturecraft is holding a demo event for the Valoq at Akiba E-earphone this Saturday.  They will also be revealing and distributing the new firmware there.
https://twitter.com/DAPVentureCraft/status/687870902780977152?s=09

I think we can expect the new firmware to be posted on the website next week.

That's great news.

Jan 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #230 of 659
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #231 of 659

I got mine!

Will make an impression video soon, might compare it to other players and my hugo.

I have a stupid question regarding albums cover , I always use EAC to extract original CD to WAV and get CD cover as well . However , there's no any album cover display on Valoq ; every CD cover picture was named "cover.jpg" and saved in the same album's folder . This method works fine in my other players (AK or so) . Could anyone kindly advise if there's any file name or picture size limitation ? Thanks in advance .

Jan 16, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #232 of 659

I have a stupid question regarding albums cover , I always use EAC to extract original CD to WAV and get CD cover as well . However , there's no any album cover display on Valoq ; every CD cover picture was named "cover.jpg" and saved in the same album's folder . This method works fine in my other players (AK or so) . Could anyone kindly advise if there's any file name or picture size limitation ? Thanks in advance .

I believe it only displays artwork that is embedded in the file with formats which supports them, so things like mp3, m4a, flac, dsd etc are fine.  WAV doesn't support covers in the container so no luck with those and the machine won't look at the folder for the jpg.  

Jan 16, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #233 of 659

I believe it only displays artwork that is embedded in the file with formats which supports them, so things like mp3, m4a, flac, dsd etc are fine.  WAV doesn't support covers in the container so no luck with those and the machine won't look at the folder for the jpg.  

What a bad new for me but thanks a lot for your prompt reply . Just a little hope which newer firmware can help.........

Jan 19, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #238 of 659
Hey everyone :)

I really like my VALOQ and here is a leather case I made for the VALOQ.

It takes quite a lot of effort and time for me to make. Hope you guys like it too.

Leather craft is my part time business for supporting me to get more audiophile products 
smily_headphones1.gif

if you are interested for getting one of this case, please check out this link:

https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/listing/264661630/venturecraft-valoq-sdp-1-leather-case

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back