Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Mar 27, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #46 of 4,830
Niiiiiice!!!!!!! 
popcorn.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #49 of 4,830
Still need more convincing....haha

Joking...

Theres lots more to come. :wink:

The little Hyperion is a true star. The housings are no bigger than your pinkie finger nail and throw out 'big' sound and.. soundstage. It can scream along from the Cowon J3.

Delta will be for those who want to take it up a level, but it's very much a preference thing.

I'm yet to spend more time with the Techne but I prefer them with the Gold filter / champagne colour.

Mar 27, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #51 of 4,830
Theres lots more to come.
wink.gif

The little Hyperion is a true star. The housings are no bigger than your pinkie finger nail and throw out 'big' sound and.. soundstage. It can scream along from the Cowon J3.

Delta will be for those who want to take it up a level, but it's very much a preference thing.

I'm yet to spend more time with the Techne but I prefer them with the Gold filter / champagne colour.

Any plan to have a version with microphone for smart phone?
Especially for the The little Hyperion.

When I first tried Xiaomi Piston iF edition, I bought 5 of them, and gave them to my family. I don't want them to get used with bad sounding earphone. It doesn't have to be expensive (they don't take care earphones), but at least I prefer for them to get used with good sounding earphone that relatively balanced sounding. IMHO it is part of education. Also I don't want them to waste their time listening music with bad sounding earphone. So if The little Hyperion sounds better than Xiaomi Piston II or Piston iF edition, I will buy some for my family 
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #52 of 4,830
Any plan to have a version with microphone for smart phone?
Especially for the The little Hyperion.

When I first tried Xiaomi Piston iF edition, I bought 5 of them, and gave them to my family. I don't want them to get used with bad sounding earphone. It doesn't have to be expensive (they don't take care earphones), but at least I prefer for them to get used with good sounding earphone that relatively balanced sounding. IMHO it is part of education. Also I don't want them to waste their time listening music with bad sounding earphone. So if The little Hyperion sounds better than Xiaomi Piston II or Piston iF edition, I will buy some for my family :bigsmile_face:  

I cannot answer about microphone versions. :)

I can tell you I could easily live with Hyperion and be satisfied. Because of the tonality it's very clear and airy while remaining natural. I spend more time today with Hyperion than the EarWerkz Supra I have on loan.

I agree, good sound is important for everyone. Life's too short for bad sounding headphones. :wink:

Mar 27, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #54 of 4,830
Subbed!!

Mar 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #55 of 4,830
I cannot answer about microphone versions.
smily_headphones1.gif

I can tell you I could easily live with Hyperion and be satisfied. Because of the tonality it's very clear and airy while remaining natural. I spend more time today with Hyperion than the EarWerkz Supra I have on loan.

I agree, good sound is important for everyone. Life's too short for bad sounding headphones.
wink.gif

Sounds good! Thanks! 

Mar 28, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #60 of 4,830
Bob's just informed me that production will start immediately after successful KS campaign and units will start shipping 60 days after KS.  he says they have their time scales pretty nailed.

KS should start next Friday.

We'll give you more details on that over the coming week once Bob lets us know.

Hopefully my next units arrive next week (Luke and Mark have theirs) - and then we can start posting some genuine impressions based on what you'll be hearing from the final production units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back